Dingoo Digital USA has been working on a prototype video game system. The specs have already been released and now some mock-ups of a possible case design are ready. Be sure to post your thoughts in the on-going discussion thread at the Dingoonity Forums.
Specs said:• Ingenic 4755 (Dual Core Clocked at 400 MHz but can be overclocked to 550Mhz The second core is a VPU similar to a GPU)
• 4.0 TFT LCD (Brand: King Display KD43G16-40NC-A3 Resolution: 800x480 Active area: 95.04mm x 53.86mm 262K color, 24bit parallel RGB interface)
• 64MB SD Ram (Winbond W9825G6EH-6 (2 pieces) 4M words x 4 banks x 16 bits = 32 MB 166MHz/CL3 or 133MHz/CL2)
• 2GB NAND (Samsung K9GAG08U0E 16 Gb = 2GB MLC, large block 8-bit interface)
• MicroSD Memory Slot
• D-Pad and Analog Nub on left
• Standard A,B,Y,X on the right and L1 R1 Shoulder buttons on top
• 4MP Video Camera/Camera
• OS will be Dingux with hopefully a new menu system the fall back will be Gmenu2X
• Windows Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 out of the box 32bit.
• Estimated price $80 to $85 USD
We hope to have final proto-type by 15th of December. This will make using a Dongle WiFi Feasible will also allow for keyboards, mouse, game controllers etc.