Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
The Devil May Cry for More Systems
DMC 4 confirmed for 360, PC.

Nothing seems to go Sony's way these days. One of the PlayStation 3's bigger exclusives, Devil May Cry 4, is also coming to Xbox 360 and PC. To pour salt into Sony's wounds, Capcom announced that the 360 version would release simultaneously with the PS3 edition.

"Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal," said Mark Beaumont, executive vice president, officer and head of Capcom consumer software publishing in the Americas and Europe. "This announcement means that PS3, Xbox 360 and PC owners worldwide will be able to experience the latest installment of one of Capcom's pillar franchises."

Having sold more than seven million units on PlayStation 2, the DMC series is ready to tackle the next-generation of consoles. DMC4 introduces a brand new protagonist, Nero, who uses the mysterious "Devil Bringer" arm to unleash "non-stop combos."

It's unknown if Capcom will offer unique content for each platform. However, in a press release issues today, Capcom stated that "each version of the game will be maximized to take advantage of the systems' strengths."

No release date has been set for Devil May Cry 4, though the console version are expected to arrive sometime this year.

Source: IGN

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sweet. Now I won't have to visit a friend to play this game! Thanks Capcom!!
happy.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
GAF was going crazy over this haha.

Great news, now people without a Sony machine can enjoy Devil May Cry. I've never played any of the games but I might be interested in the PC version.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I liked the DMC3 but when I bought it, it also clashed with me buying a DS flashcart so i never played to the end.... but my cousin liked playing it so I just let him play it and watched the ending when he finished it.....

Goddamn I'm a lazy gamer.

Sekkyumu

Trophies
Website
charaveldesign.com
XP
Country
France
Ace Combat comes to 360 too
smile.gif
. Yihiiiii.

Great news ! Now let's wait for MGS4. It's obvious Konami will port it.

GT series will never be ported over 360 since Polyphony Digital is part of Sony.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was bound to happen, Capcom seems to prefer releasing stuff on 360 nowadays as Lost Planet, Dead Rising and Blue Dragon all were exclusive and bloody brilliant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris