Deserving of a sequel

Superbronx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do enjoy Dreamcast, but I try to enjoy everything; I really hate to limit myself.
I wholeheartedly agree that Dreamcast didn't have that many games (Japan kept a few gems), but even now, I'm going back and checking things I've missed or titles that have translation patches.

It's kind of funny, but I wrote that blog awhile back--maybe by next year, we'll get more titles listed. Personally, I thought Banjo wasn't going to be on Nintendo anything, anytime soon, but good things may be on the horizon.
I agree, I like a wide variety of games from many generations of consoles. Plus I have a pc that can play anything from today's top games to any games from the past. (although I tend to like older games)

I would love to see a new banjo game myself. Here's hoping the majority of your list gets a sequel or a remake. Most of your list are games I couldn't wait to play.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I honestly was thinking of lost vikings. Very glad it got mentioned already. :P

Furthermore : Mario VS donkey Kong. The mini March that it evolved into isn't bad, but it's different in concept than the true puzzle platformer that it was on Gameboy (advance).

And my most anticipated one is a game by Miyamoto, of all people. Never got a sequel, despite a very good reception. Of course, I'm talking about...

mole mania

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
  • Mega Man ZX 3: ZX2 (Advent) had an open ending whit a cliffhanger, and the game was the last for the 32 bit saga in the Mega Man franchise.
  • Dementium 3: Never got a release and the development was cut at the middle because the <Atooi>, I'm not allowed to say more.
  • The World Ends with You: Do I have to explain?
  • Ghost Trick: It can be more kind of spin-off, with new characters and new gimmicks.

Reactions: Superbronx

Superbronx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Mega Man ZX 3: ZX2 (Advent) had an open ending whit a cliffhanger, and the game was the last for the 32 bit saga in the Mega Man franchise.
  • Dementium 3: Never got a release and the development was cut at the middle because the <Atooi>, I'm not allowed to say more.
  • The World Ends with You: Do I have to explain?
  • Ghost Trick: It can be more kind of spin-off, with new characters and new gimmicks.
Yes to Megaman ZX 3.
I've always been a hardcore megaman fan. I'm glad the series has had so many sequels and spin offs.
As stated earlier, H1B1Esquire and I would love to see a megaman legends sequel.

Another game I really wanted to see was megaman universe. Keiji Inafune was working on it and megaman legends 3 before he left Capcom. Never got to finish them. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-