Deleting partially downloaded titles.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Aroth, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Aroth
    OP

Aroth GBAtemp Addict

Apr 14, 2015
    United States
    So I have a game I tried to download from the eshop back when we were first trying to figure out how to get around the url and nnid changes. Unfortunately the game in question appears to use the new crypto and so it errors out at 97% completed. I want to remove this game/data and its icon from my home menu.

I thought if I grabbed the game from that iso site and installed it that it would properly install and allow me to delete it but that did not work. I also tried deleting the folder with the data from my sd card but apparently that did not work either.

Can anyone else figure out a solution?

2. Aroth
    OP

Aroth GBAtemp Addict

Apr 14, 2015
    United States
    Anyone?

3. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Have you tried going into data management? Just make sure to have your nands unlinked to prevent all your CIAs disappearing.

4. Aroth
    OP

Aroth GBAtemp Addict

Apr 14, 2015
    United States
    They don't show up because they arent installed yet. Just downloaded.

5. Aroth
    OP

Aroth GBAtemp Addict

Apr 14, 2015
    United States
    Guess I am screwed and will just have to live with the damn game sitting unwrapped and 97% downloaded. Sucks cuz I can't just install a cryptofixed version either since that one is already there.

6. Aroth
    OP

Aroth GBAtemp Addict

Apr 14, 2015
    United States
    Wow I am a MAJOR idiot. I stumbled on the answer by accident today.

If you tap on a partially downloaded title (represented by a glowing/flashing gift-wrapped tile), one of the options on the bottom of the screen is "Stop".

Clicking this stops the download and removes the tile from your home menu.

Quantumcat likes this.