"Death Note" Anime Poll

For those of you who know the basic facts about the particular Anime: If YOU found the Death Noteboo

• Use it. I know what has to be done and I can handle it NOW.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep it. It is too powerful to use without careful preparation.

• Pass to someone else. I'm not balanced enough to make good use.

• Destroy it. There are other ways to fight evil.

• Leave it there.I don't believe in this kind of mumbo jumbo.

• Total voters

Pochi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
When I see the results of this poll, I can't help myself from laughing at you guys... well actually, half of you...
If I understand well, if those of you who answered 1) were given guns or any weapon of mass destruction, they would be using it to kill cold-bloodedly any people they'd judge it should be killed...
Hell, I really wonder...
Now go outside, buy a baseball bat, put some nails in it and go somewhere known for its scum and then now, i want you to kill them all just by judging them by their face...
I wonder who would have the guts and who will think he's good enough not to kill any innocent, based on the look...

There will still be some who can do this job, or some who think they can... but I'm pretty sure that the proportion would be lower.

kobewan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I see the results of this poll, I can't help myself from laughing at you guys... well actually, half of you...
If I understand well, if those of you who answered 1) were given guns or any weapon of mass destruction, they would be using it to kill cold-bloodedly any people they'd judge it should be killed...
Hell, I really wonder...
Now go outside, buy a baseball bat, put some nails in it and go somewhere known for its scum and then now, i want you to kill them all just by judging them by their face...
I wonder who would have the guts and who will think he's good enough not to kill any innocent, based on the look...

There will still be some who can do this job, or some who think they can... but I'm pretty sure that the proportion would be lower.

I have to agree. I mean, of course I know that these polls aren't very accurate or anything, but I find it hard to believe that a mere 9% of the people voted against using it (immediately or eventually). Kind of sad that there are still some people who consider themselves to be capable of judging other people and killing anyone they arbitrarily decided needed it.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd use it, but only for evil.

We think the same. Let us be gods among men.
shy.gif

this Live Action looks hilarious!!
ph34r.gif

Still havent finished the manga but i may have passed its best point cuz its going down. (why i havent finished it yet..)

Skyhunterjim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Has anyone of those interested in the film actually watched it the past few days we were discussing it?A friend of mine watched it yesterday and he was at a loss for words.I 'm anxious to a release here.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are plans to bring the Death Note movie to the US with subtitles and then going by how well that goes, they hope to be able to remake the movie using American actors.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Yeah, DeathNote 1 is goin to be released end of December, not sure about 2

There torrents floating about where ppl have made subtitles themselves, but it requires a special media player which i cant be assed to d/l
lol

and im against piracy ofcourse

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
meh! i'm sure theres a bunch of media players which would work.

remakes often suck, but this one might be funny ^^

go torrentz!

Bali

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would use it for the greater good of mankind....
Who am I kidding, I'd use it to become the supreme ruler of all that I see!!!!!
Bwahahahaha !!!

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Death Note is awesome. I liked the ending a lot better in the anime then in the manga. The anime rocked in this series!
yaynds.gif

As for the book... I would keep it safe somewhere. But I would always keep a little bit in my watch.
rolleyes.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering I know the repercussions to using it, I'd destroy it.

The repercussions according to the manga:

When you die, you go to the death god world, where you die every death that you caused others to die, and at the end, you and with all traces of the death note are erased from human history, as well as everyone who was killed is now alive again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...