3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I installed DARKcorp successfully before and I removed it not too long ago so I can install 4.3 and then I returned it. Today, not a single backup copy worked and it just crashed my Wii when I went to it using HBC.

Easier said: It doesn't work nor boot. How can I fix this?

EDIT: Still not working after uninstalling DVDx and opening through MMM. This is urgent.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ur HBC is crashing cause ur using a cIOS58 when the HBC can only run on IOS58! Uninstall DARKCORP then use 1 of the guides 2 hack it and switch 2 USB Loading entirely!! lol

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I said that when I went to the installer using HBC, it crashed. My HBC IS FINE! And I will never pay 150$ for a USB HDD and give up my USB Keyboard and mouse. NEVER.

It crashes when I load the installer and it doesn't recognize a single disc I insert that was burned.

EDIT: When I said "it" I was referring to DARKcorp, not HBC. IOS58 is CLEAN.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Any chance for screenshots, error codes, anything AT ALL besides "it doesn't work"? Come on, do yourself a favor and actually give people something to go on. And while you're at it, run a SysCheck to give people an idea of what your current IOSes look like. My guess is you don't have a trucha-enabled IOS left after the 4.3 update, or if you do, you aren't using it. If the program is throwing an error when it tries to install the WADs it's probably Trucha. If it's crashing outright it's probably trying to run on a stubbed IOS (probably 249). I don't remember all of the IOSes that get stubbed, but I seem to recall 202, 222, 249, and 250. Delete them with AnyTitleDeleter and then reinstall them using the cIOS installers (might as well do the same with 223 and 224 while you're at it, though I don't *think* those got stubbed...).

Also, you don't "run" DarkCORP. You run the DarkCORP INSTALLER. DarkCORP is just a bunch of hacked system files that you're installing. When you say "DarkCORP crashes when I run it" that would imply your Wii is crashing when you turn it on.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
qwertymodo said:
Any chance for screenshots, error codes, anything AT ALL besides "it doesn't work"? Come on, do yourself a favor and actually give people something to go on. And while you're at it, run a SysCheck to give people an idea of what your current IOSes look like. My guess is you don't have a trucha-enabled IOS left after the 4.3 update, or if you do, you aren't using it.

Yeah, thanks for the SysCheck. I'll get back on it after school. Also- there are NO error codes. It just turns off my Wii (the Installer, not the Wii itself, sorry)
QUOTE said:
If the program is throwing an error when it tries to install the WADs it's probably Trucha. If it's crashing outright it's probably trying to run on a stubbed IOS (probably 249). I don't remember all of the IOSes that get stubbed, but I seem to recall 202, 222, 249, and 250. Delete them with AnyTitleDeleter and then reinstall them using the cIOS installers (might as well do the same with 223 and 224 while you're at it, though I don't *think* those got stubbed...).
Yes, those got stubbed, but I restored them using MMM and some WADs I had.QUOTE
Also, you don't "run" DarkCORP. You run the DarkCORP INSTALLER. DarkCORP is just a bunch of hacked system files that you're installing. When you say "DarkCORP crashes when I run it" that would imply your Wii is crashing when you turn it on.
Mistake on my part. I'll try to be as clear as possible.
The DARKcorp INSTALLER crashes whenever I go to the app using any homebrew loader. DARKcorp (as in the IOS) refuse to load completely (it doesn't recognise the disc), only official Wii games load now.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Since my Internet was down, I'm typing this up from school. I brought my SD card to school with the file ready. I think it's because of the cIOS70 instead of 80, but it might also be something else. Is there some way to downgrade to 4.2? I think that might solve it.

Code:
IOS255 (ver 31337)ÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS250 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS249 (ver 20)ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS236 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂDisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS223 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS222 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS202 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS80 (ver 6943)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS70 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS61 (ver 5662)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS58 (ver 6176)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS57 (ver 5919)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS56 (ver 5662)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS55 (ver 5663)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS53 (ver 5663)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS48 (ver 4124)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS46 (ver 3607)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS45 (ver 3607)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS43 (ver 3607)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS41 (ver 3607)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS40 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS38 (ver 4124)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS37 (ver 5663)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS36 (ver 3351)ÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS35 (ver 3608)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS34 (ver 3608)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS33 (ver 3608)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS31 (ver 3608)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS30 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS28 (ver 1807)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS22 (ver 1294)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS20 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS17 (ver 1032)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS15 (ver 257)ÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ EnabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS14 (ver 1032)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS13 (ver 1032)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS12 (ver 526)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
IOS11 (ver 65535)ÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ DisabledÂÂÂÂ Disabled
I copied it from Excel, I expected this.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bump. I need help on this.

I had a few ideas-
1. Try to boot off IOS70 using Priiloader- chance of brick existing as IOS70 was a stub before DARKcorp.
2. What if I uninstall IOS70 and install the non-stub version? Then, if DARKcorp boots up (hopefully) then I can restore my DVD hack. But, here's my question on this. Is there a manual uninstaller against DARKcorp?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I imagine it crashed because it uses IOS58+AHBPORT, which I don't think DarkCorp installer supports it yet. Try to find "no_ios_reload" in meta.xml of DarkCorp and remove the string. This should force it to use IOS36 instead.

Can't you just use Priiloader/StartPatch with Force IOS249 hack enabled?

To downgrade to 4.2, install IOS70v6687 and System Menu 4.2 (must do it in this order!).

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
trumpet-205 said:
I imagine it crashed because it uses IOS58+AHBPORT, which I don't think DarkCorp installer supports it yet. Try to find "no_ios_reload" in meta.xml of DarkCorp and remove the string. This should force it to use IOS36 instead.

Can't you just use Priiloader/StartPatch with Force IOS249 hack enabled?

To downgrade to 4.2, install IOS70v6687 and System Menu 4.2 (must do it in this order!).

Please tell me the location. Also, Priiloader doesn't have that hack. Well, in my hacks.ini.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Please tell me the location. Also, Priiloader doesn't have that hack. Well, in my hacks.ini.
Hmm.. I just checked and apparently only 4.2 has "Forced discs to use IOS249" hack.

I also checked meta.xml in DarkCorp installer, it does not have the string "no_ios_reload". Which means it should use IOS36. There goes my theory.

Anyway,
1. Use DOP-Mii to remove stub IOS249. Install latest IOS249 rev17b (use Waninkoko's installer) with you IOS36.
2. Set up your internet and enable WiiConnect24.
3. Try to launch DarkCorp again and use IOS249 to install.

Replay with results. Otherwise you might want to downgrade to 4.2.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
trumpet-205 said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Hmm.. I just checked and apparently only 4.2 has "Forced discs to use IOS249" hack.

I also checked meta.xml in DarkCorp installer, it does not have the string "no_ios_reload". Which means it should use IOS36. There goes my theory.

Anyway,
1. Use DOP-Mii to remove stub IOS249. Install latest IOS249 rev17b (use Waninkoko's installer) with you IOS36.
2. Set up your internet and enable WiiConnect24.
3. Try to launch DarkCorp again and use IOS249 to install.

Replay with results. Otherwise you might want to downgrade to 4.2.

IOS249 is rev20 right now. I unstubbed it using MMM. Very useful trick. DARKcorp Installer doesn't boot. Nor do my DVDs. Any other options?

arasium

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Darkcorp installer is Sciifii.

We encounter the same pb with Sciifii v4. Does your wii connected to the network? Because we have found a strange thing with the last hbc under the ios58.

Actually, this are our supposition (made after a lot of tests):
If the wii hasn't any wifi connection (ie no connection defined in the paramters menu of the wii), the libogc functions used to detect the network will corrupt the wii memory and of course Sciifii (ie Darkcorp installer).

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, DARKCORP v1.1 installer is only using Sciifii v2 as a base, and was compiled with an older setup of devkitPro, so I do not think that it would have those problems found in the newer apps...

Kynaz Vladimir, do you have all of the required files on your SD card?
Maybe make sure that there is a folder at sd:\DARKCORP-v1.1 with a config.xml inside of it?

If the installer cannot find this xml, it will automatically exit.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
arasium said:
Darkcorp installer is Sciifii.

We encounter the same pb with Sciifii v4. Does your wii connected to the network? Because we have found a strange thing with the last hbc under the ios58.

Actually, this are our supposition (made after a lot of tests):
If the wii hasn't any wifi connection (ie no connection defined in the paramters menu of the wii), the libogc functions used to detect the network will corrupt the wii memory and of course Sciifii (ie Darkcorp installer).
Well, since my Wii uses Priiloader and cannot delete the old HBC, I'll give it a go with HBC 1.0.6- also, my Wii IS connected to the internet. That's what I'm using to type right now.

QUOTE(damysteryman @ Sep 24 2010, 04:09 AM) Well, DARKCORP v1.1 installer is only using Sciifii v2 as a base, and was compiled with an older setup of devkitPro, so I do not think that it would have those problems found in the newer apps...

Kynaz Vladimir, do you have all of the required files on your SD card?
Maybe make sure that there is a folder at sd:\DARKCORP-v1.1 with a config.xml inside of it?

If the installer cannot find this xml, it will automatically exit.
Wow. I have to check the contents of my SD card now. I DO doubt that I've deleted it, but best to check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...