Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
A couple of days ago, the PSP homebrew community was in shock as we found news about the Dark-AleX.org forum closing down. What could be the meaning of this? Does this mean there's no more homebrew slices of heaven from Dark AleX himself? Not exactly.

The good news is that Alek has clarified the current situation they are in. Posting at the PSP Wiki News, we finally see the light, and thankfully, it's not totally goodbye after all.

Said the post:

This really isn't "Wiki News" but seeing as there is a traffic increase with the wiki, I figured it will fit here: The forums are closed down due to expenses. Dark-Alex isn't leaving the scene or forgetting about us. So please don't have the "mental image" that he's ditched us for good. The forums are only down, the rest of the network isn't. If you have any issues, feel free to contact the staff throughout the network.

Thanks to hender and dargx001 for the tip!

News Source: PSPUpdates

So now we know he didn't leave the scene. The next question is: When will we see the next M33 firmware - 5.70 M33 or 6.00 M33?

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That would be silly considering Sony is reported to be testing 6.0 at this very moment among developers.

Also duh, because the only people raving over the earlier non reports were a bunch of crybabies with nothing better to do than act like imbeciles. The same types that bitch about missing updates like he's their employee, or speculate on any number of other subjects on a whim. See the PSP section for more details because you'll find several roaming over there, unbanned for reasons unfathomable to most of us mere mortals. Perhaps one day they'll learn to think before opening their fool mouth, finding something productive to contribute and we're all just waiting on that time.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I still don't get how people were freaking out about him "leaving". He never said he was going to; people just assumed he did. xD
They questioned him whether or not he'll do 5.50. Basically he said that he wouldn't until 6.00 or a "big and important" thing is added in before then.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
dib said:
That would be silly considering Sony is reported to be testing 6.0 at this very moment among developers.

Also duh, because the only people raving over the earlier non reports were a bunch of crybabies with nothing better to do than act like imbeciles. The same types that bitch about missing updates like he's their employee, or speculate on any number of other subjects on a whim. See the PSP section for more details because you'll find several roaming over there, unbanned for reasons unfathomable to most of us mere mortals. Perhaps one day they'll learn to think before opening their fool mouth, finding something productive to contribute and we're all just waiting on that time.

A little on the harsh side, don't you think?

Anyway, this is great news to me! I just updated to 5.50 GEN-B and personaly, I preffered M33.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
dib said:

A little on the harsh side, don't you think?

Anyway, this is great news to me! I just updated to 5.50 GEN-B and personaly, I preffered M33.

I agree, i stopped with GEN-A though as i love good old IRShell.

I hope he does come back with an M33 soon, it kicks ass!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4