• Start date
  • Views 4,888
  • Replies 70
  • Likes 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I strongly agree.
The mother says he'll be an actor and let's say that it's all fake, which it really doesn't look like. Cody will have mental problems and not be able to live a normal life without roadblocks due to the hell his parents have been putting him through.

Kids are naive and don't know right from wrong, but they (as well as we, when we were kids) knew what pain felt like and he for sure knows it.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
The mother says he'll be an actor and let's say that it's all fake, which it really doesn't look like. Cody will have mental problems and not be able to live a normal life without roadblocks due to the hell his parents have been putting him through.

Kids are naive and don't know right from wrong, but they (as well as we, when we were kids) knew what pain felt like and he for sure knows it.

It's true mental anguish in his eyes. I just hope he will find somewhere safe to live. These people are mentally disturbed.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
It's true mental anguish in his eyes. I just hope he will find somewhere safe to live. These people are mentally disturbed.
Those that defend the parents are probably child abusers or worse, too, which would make sense why they're so eager on being pro-DaddyOFive.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Those that defend the parents are probably child abusers or worse, too, which would make sense why they're so eager on being pro-DaddyOFive.
Or perhaps they had experiences just like these and never realized how wrong this was.
A certain percentage of abused people become abusers, too.
I can however only speculate.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're disgusting. They're exploiting their kids for internet popularity. You want to do vlogs, fine. Don't bring your kids into it. They're individuals who deserve a chance at deciding their own future.

It absolutely sickened me when DeFranco mentioned the kids saying they were ok with it being a sign of abuse. He was so right. People who are abused do not openly admit they're being abused, especially in fucking front of the abusers.

Persona 5 touches on this in the first dungeon. It's almost disturbing how realistic the first target was in that game. You always think to yourself, "nah cartoons and media just exaggerate real life"...then reality drunkenly says "hold my beer" and hits you with something even more wild than fiction.

Last edited by Pluupy,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
People who are abused do not openly admit they're being abused, especially in fucking front of the abusers.
This is so true. Cody didn't admit it because he'd be shamed and punished after the video's been recorded.

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...life has many surprises and they could lead to something very good or something very bad, BUT this is what all humans have inside them it's just some can't keep it under control...

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Honestly those kind of channels are promoting child abuse and Youtube does nothing about it. It's ironic because everyone on September 2016 was saying how Youtube rules were going to be more strict (even through these rules are the same since 2012) and then we have this kind of channels that even get sponsored...
Shame on you Youtube , and also to the parents of these kids they better pay for abusing from their children and using them to get money.

Last edited by SonicCloud,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464842/Parents-pranked-kids-video-lose-custody.html

ohzK0Zc.png

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sorry for saying this, but fuck those who abuse their children, verbal, physical, the list goes on. People like that need to be drown in the ocean. What pathetic excuses and waste of carbon those humans are.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sorry for saying this, but fuck those who abuse their children, verbal, physical, the list goes on. People like that need to be drown in the ocean. What pathetic excuses and waste of carbon those humans are.
I'd prefer to see them publicly executed. But that's just me. Not just these two, but every parent/step parent or any one who abuses, rapes, molests, or neglects a child.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd prefer to see them publicly executed. But that's just me. Not just these two, but every parent/step parent or any one who abuses, rapes, molests, or neglects a child.

Emasculated, humiliated and then shot at point blank range for anyone who abuses a child.

Reactions: nero99

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did it take as long as it did for them to finally get nailed with legal action?

Also having over 700k subscribers on their channel? Thats close to 1 million people that are human waste that don't deserve to breathe.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are learning more and more every day that the internet isn't a safe space to post abuse of children, animals, or other adults, regardless of how untouchable you think you are. social media companies can and will hand over your information at the drop of a hat when law enforcement requests it. You gotta register your home address if you want those ad checks.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
This is a good thing and i am glad this happened, i however disagree strongly with anyone saying these people deserve to be tortured.
No human being deserves that.
Fighting fire with fire only leads to devastation and anarchy.
Put them in jail or put them in therapy.
If we murdered everyone who did something horrible during their life, we would have hardly anyone left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1