d2x-cios-installer 249 failed

Skufig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i am relitively new to homebrewing etc. and i was trying to use d2x-cios-installer so i could get custom themes. Btw i have usb loader gc up and running. i was trying to install cios slot 249. can someone help pls?
UPDATE: Problem has been fixed. Installer was outdated

Last edited by Skufig,

bobje420

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i have tried evertyhing there is. but all the Cios failed to install, from 248 to 251. like nothing never works for me. i have tried with wads with modmii. with 5 different versions of d2x Cios installer. I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY RANDOMIZER GAMES ON usb loader gx

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I mean if u r sure u tried everything there is, what more can you do? Sorry that's my snarky way of saying I don't like broad statements like that, how do u know what u don't know?

Please post a syscheck
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Then drag and drop your syscheck.csv onto modmii.exe and it will tell you what to do. For example if your hbc is really out of date it's no surprise any apps that need ahbprot, like the d2x installer, aren't working

Reactions: jeannotte

Lima112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have tried evertyhing there is. but all the Cios failed to install, from 248 to 251. like nothing never works for me. i have tried with wads with modmii. with 5 different versions of d2x Cios installer. I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY RANDOMIZER GAMES ON usb loader gx
Check the version of your Homebrew Channel, it may be outdated.
It has to be on version 1.1.2 or higher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==