Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
How about slow-motion?
Could be nice thing, but it is cheat so users that play without cheating wont use that.

QUOTEAnd native 3in1 support.
Almost any card can use 3in1 with some rudolphs tools or something like that so it is not that big deal.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
How about slow-motion?
Can be nice thing, but it is cheat so users that play without cheating wont use that

QUOTE said:
And native 3in1 support.
Almost any card can use 3in1 with some rudolphs tools or something like that so it is not that big deal.

I was just stating more differences between the Cyclo and DSTT. Not starting a debate as to whether those differences are worthwhile or not. But if you think slow motion is cheating, isn't RTS also cheating?

Thats why i wrote NATIVE 3in1 support.

EDIT: Native support meaning: When a game is rumble-enabled and I have the rumble setting turned on, if I run that game the rumble works. Or if I launch the Nintendo DS Browser the ram is auto-detected. And this happens without running additional programs or apps. The acekard rpg takes this one step further and allows you to launch gba games from the rpg menu, but thats another topic.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks all for the replies.

I've decided to get the CycloDS for the more advanced features and also the more active/open support.

Now my only problem is finding a good price .......
smile.gif
Suggestions again are welcome
smile.gif

Well, I contacted Jandaman's import video game accessories about the shipping price in Canada. He told me that if I live around Vancouver, B.C, they'll sell it for $55, but I have to pick it up. He didn't tell me anything else. I also contacted Mod Central LTD, and they said it'll cost 12.95 for shipping to B.C. It's probably different if you live somewhere else.

Zeropoint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks all for the replies.

I've decided to get the CycloDS for the more advanced features and also the more active/open support.

Now my only problem is finding a good price .......
smile.gif
Suggestions again are welcome
smile.gif

Well, I contacted Jandaman's import video game accessories about the shipping price in Canada. He told me that if I live around Vancouver, B.C, they'll sell it for $55, but I have to pick it up. He didn't tell me anything else. I also contacted Mod Central LTD, and they said it'll cost 12.95 for shipping to B.C. It's probably different if you live somewhere else.

Thanks, I bought it already from Mod Central. Not many places have the black one in stock.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the Evolution natively supports the 3in1 as a RAM/Rumble pack. IIRC you have to specifically turn on the rumble function in the settings menu and it only runs at the lowest 3in1 rumble setting. RAM just works with the browser(tested), and showed up in SNemulDS, but I didn't test that much. Shows up under DS linux -> c. 15MB free memory.

To load/run GBA stuff you'll need Rudolph's 3in1 application. I'm kind of hoping that TC'll integrate the GBA functionality into the shell as well with auto-save patching of ROMs similar to what Rudolph's custom firmware for the Acekard RPG has done for those people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...