ROM Hack .cxi to romfs.bin Conversion Confusion

Ophelia_Jam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I used Braindump 1.0 to get the stuff from my FE Awakening cartridge. I want to put in the Gay Awakening hack. However, I have been given a .cxi file, not the 2 .bin files I need. I have made several attempts with RomFS Extractor and ctrtool, but the former says it's invalid and I don't understand the latter at all. I'm very very confused. Can anyone help me?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I used Braindump 1.0 to get the stuff from my FE Awakening cartridge. I want to put in the Gay Awakening hack. However, I have been given a .cxi file, not the 2 .bin files I need. I have made several attempts with RomFS Extractor and ctrtool, but the former says it's invalid and I don't understand the latter at all. I'm very very confused. Can anyone help me?
Braindump itself makes bad dumps. You will want to try with godmode9 to have this work better for you.

https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage dumping a title is what you will want to take a look at.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton