CWCheats. I need help :(

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Anakir, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Anakir
    OP

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    So I have CWCheats v0.2.2.

My psp is slim, 3.71m33-2 firmware. I enabled all the plugins. But, I held select and nothing happens. I tried different clockspeeds and still nothing. I don't know what's going on. Apparentl there's been a lot of people that have 3.71 and has the same problem.

Any body willing to help me? I can't seem to get the menu to show from holding select. I've followed every step and did my search. I don't know what's left to do.

Edit: Yes, I have the latest cheat database downloaded. I'm just using it to unlock all songs for DJMax.

Edit: Nvm! I just found out how to get it to work. I just downloaded an old versino instead. v0.1.9 REVF and followed another tutorial. It's fine now. [​IMG]

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    The latest revisions of CWCheat require a firmware of 3.71 M33-3 or above....added to that your current choice of firmware has a particularly nasty and semi-fatal flash writing bug, i'd suggest you update asap to avoid potential problems.

3. Anakir
    OP

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    By semi fatal, do you mean a possibility of bricking my psp?

Also, I don't really know how to update lol. I bought my psp with everything set.

4. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    Yes and not just a soft brick either but a horrendous semi-permanent brick which needs a full idstorage restore.....just grab and update from here and run it as instructed from the readme of whichever you select. 3.71 M33 and 3.71 M33-2 are the worst possible firmwares of all, especially for new users.

5. Anakir
    OP

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Ah, alright. Thanks for the information. I'd be sad if I bricked my psp.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice