Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have CWCheats v0.2.2.

My psp is slim, 3.71m33-2 firmware. I enabled all the plugins. But, I held select and nothing happens. I tried different clockspeeds and still nothing. I don't know what's going on. Apparentl there's been a lot of people that have 3.71 and has the same problem.

Any body willing to help me? I can't seem to get the menu to show from holding select. I've followed every step and did my search. I don't know what's left to do.

Edit: Yes, I have the latest cheat database downloaded. I'm just using it to unlock all songs for DJMax.

Edit: Nvm! I just found out how to get it to work. I just downloaded an old versino instead. v0.1.9 REVF and followed another tutorial. It's fine now.
biggrin.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The latest revisions of CWCheat require a firmware of 3.71 M33-3 or above....added to that your current choice of firmware has a particularly nasty and semi-fatal flash writing bug, i'd suggest you update asap to avoid potential problems.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By semi fatal, do you mean a possibility of bricking my psp?

Also, I don't really know how to update lol. I bought my psp with everything set.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes and not just a soft brick either but a horrendous semi-permanent brick which needs a full idstorage restore.....just grab and update from here and run it as instructed from the readme of whichever you select. 3.71 M33 and 3.71 M33-2 are the worst possible firmwares of all, especially for new users.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o