CWCheats. I need help :(

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Anakir, Apr 18, 2009.

Apr 18, 2009

CWCheats. I need help :( by Anakir at 1:56 AM (874 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Anakir
    OP

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    So I have CWCheats v0.2.2.

My psp is slim, 3.71m33-2 firmware. I enabled all the plugins. But, I held select and nothing happens. I tried different clockspeeds and still nothing. I don't know what's going on. Apparentl there's been a lot of people that have 3.71 and has the same problem.

Any body willing to help me? I can't seem to get the menu to show from holding select. I've followed every step and did my search. I don't know what's left to do.

Edit: Yes, I have the latest cheat database downloaded. I'm just using it to unlock all songs for DJMax.

Edit: Nvm! I just found out how to get it to work. I just downloaded an old versino instead. v0.1.9 REVF and followed another tutorial. It's fine now. [​IMG]

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    The latest revisions of CWCheat require a firmware of 3.71 M33-3 or above....added to that your current choice of firmware has a particularly nasty and semi-fatal flash writing bug, i'd suggest you update asap to avoid potential problems.

3. Anakir
    OP

Canada
    By semi fatal, do you mean a possibility of bricking my psp?

Also, I don't really know how to update lol. I bought my psp with everything set.

4. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Yes and not just a soft brick either but a horrendous semi-permanent brick which needs a full idstorage restore.....just grab and update from here and run it as instructed from the readme of whichever you select. 3.71 M33 and 3.71 M33-2 are the worst possible firmwares of all, especially for new users.

5. Anakir
    OP

Canada
    Ah, alright. Thanks for the information. I'd be sad if I bricked my psp.