Custom missions in MH4U?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Bedel, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Bedel
    OP

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    Hi there. Yesterday, a friend sent me this two images from his MH4U. He was playing online, and somebody buy a mission without name, thaty cost only 1zen and wich reward was the mos money you can have in the game. The monsters was a Najarala, an Ukanlos and a Gogmazios that died in 5 hits each one.
    I don't remember this mission as a event one, so it may be a custom one.

IMG-20160408-WA0004.jpg IMG-20160408-WA0005.jpg
    What I'm asking is how to do this, and if it's a program out there to make it easier. Ty.

2. greatwizard

greatwizard Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2006
    France
    France
    You can check ''Monster Hunter 4 Custom quests' on reddit... But this kind of quests is just cheat... You just will have a guild card completely upside down because of too big/small monsters.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

MajinCubyan likes this.
  3. Hayleia

Hayleia GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 26, 2015
    France
    Depends. If you make a quest with 5 G-Rank-level Fatalis, that's not "cheating", it's just having fun (if some people find that funny...) with a quest that even the makers of the game didn't dare create.
    Then of course, it will appear in your guild card but it won't mess it up if it isn't a weird quest (like as you said, too big/small monsters).

edit and I don't see why posting a "Custom Missions in MH4U" thread on gbatemp is better than googling "Custom Missions in MH4U" but whatever.

Last edited by Hayleia, Apr 9, 2016
  4. Bedel
    OP

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    Found it, ty. I don't wanna cheat, just have fun with the popodrome.