ROM Hack Custom missions in MH4U?

Bedel

The key of the blade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there. Yesterday, a friend sent me this two images from his MH4U. He was playing online, and somebody buy a mission without name, thaty cost only 1zen and wich reward was the mos money you can have in the game. The monsters was a Najarala, an Ukanlos and a Gogmazios that died in 5 hits each one.
I don't remember this mission as a event one, so it may be a custom one.

IMG-20160408-WA0004.jpg IMG-20160408-WA0005.jpg
What I'm asking is how to do this, and if it's a program out there to make it easier. Ty.

greatwizard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can check ''Monster Hunter 4 Custom quests' on reddit... But this kind of quests is just cheat... You just will have a guild card completely upside down because of too big/small monsters.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: MajinCubyan

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
But this kind of quests is just cheat... You just will have a guild card completely upside down because of too big/small monsters.
Depends. If you make a quest with 5 G-Rank-level Fatalis, that's not "cheating", it's just having fun (if some people find that funny...) with a quest that even the makers of the game didn't dare create.
Then of course, it will appear in your guild card but it won't mess it up if it isn't a weird quest (like as you said, too big/small monsters).

edit and I don't see why posting a "Custom Missions in MH4U" thread on gbatemp is better than googling "Custom Missions in MH4U" but whatever.

Last edited by Hayleia,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can