ThaSINista

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Ho
I have downloaded the latest CTGP revolution via MEGA from the homepage and it works fine. But it hangs/freezes at the online update. 4 online updates are needed. It freezes at the 4th update installation at 13,xx%.
I've tried from HBC and the Wii-channel with SD compabillity on. I've deleted the update file to make a new update and it does'nt work. I have deleted everything ...Same result.
It works without update but I wanna have the latest update.

Help!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redownload and reinstall CTGP-R to your SD card. Then on the official website for CTGP-R there is a “Updates” tab near the top of the screen. Click on that to get a list of updates. The version number next to every update is a link to download. Download ALL of the updates (not just the latest few) that are NOT included in the main download (the page will tell you when they start becoming part of said main download. You should only need about 4-8 updates last I checked, and most are pretty small in size). Download the updates then put the update files on the root of your SD card. Start CTGP-R and it should update automatically without wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?