Gaming Crash Bandicoot on Switch?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Again, people need to stop thinking that it being on a PS4 will make it a PS4 exclusive. The game is owned by Activision, it's their call to make, not yours. Other platforms has had the Crash series in the past, I doubt that's changing.
its not up to activision lol it depens on what the contrat they made with sony, if sony funed the entire game an made it exclusive for ever then activision can not release it but i think even activision twiter said the game is not exclusive on their twiter so im betting its a timed exclusive, maybe in a year or 6 months it will release on xb1 and hopefully on switch too since it totaly fells at home on a nintendo console.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Last edited by pedro702,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not up to activision lol it depens on what the contrat they made with sony, if sony funed the entire game an made it exclusive for ever then activision can not release it but i think even activision twiter said the game is not exclusive on their twiter so im betting its a timed exclusive, maybe in a year or 6 months it will release on xb1 and hopefully on switch too since it totaly fells at home on a nintendo console.

Vicarious Visions also was involved, it's hard to say.

not sure if the switch is powerful enough to run crash
We don't know that.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmmm... perhaps, but if you really want this game get a PS4, and if you don't care enough, just let it go.

PS: I mean, sure this has more probability of getting outside Sonyland than say Persona 5, and that makes me sad.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
not sure if the switch is powerful enough to run crash
People seem to be misunderstanding the power the Switch has. Switch can run Unity and Unreal 4 pretty well. If you need to know more about the Switch's power, I'd suggest you watch this series by Gamestork. He covers a lot about the power of Switch. If it can't run this new Crash game (Which isn't that graphic intensive), the Switch would have been better off being toilet paper.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nothing is ever set on stone... you know, you lived in the 90's, you remember?
Yet you have seen Sonic games in Nintendo consoles.
You have seen Banjo Kazooie on non-Nintendo consoles.
Well, even before you have seen Crash on Xbox.

I mean, there are no forever exclusives, and even less if the game is not first party.
You just wait long enough...

That said, really who cares? It is just Crash Bandicoot, I don't think even Sony cares enough (more reason for this to be a one year exclusive).

EDIT: That said if you don't want to wait forever and really want to play this game just get a cheapo PS4.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nothing is ever set on stone... you know, you lived in the 90's, you remember?
Yet you have seen Sonic games in Nintendo consoles.
You have seen Banjo Kazooie on non-Nintendo consoles.
Well, even before you have seen Crash on Xbox.

I mean, there are no forever exclusives, and even less if the game is not first party.
You just wait long enough...

That said, really who cares? It is just Crash Bandicoot, I don't think even Sony cares enough (more reason for this to be a one year exclusive).
While I agree with you for the most part, what about exclusives like Halo or God of War? I don't see Kratos showing up on Xbox anytime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: