Hacking Copy saves from USB to Memory Card?

Ev1lbl0w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!

I recently bought a Gamecube Controller, but my Memory Card didn't arrive yet. So, I use the N.M.M. to save the files, but i knew it was buggy, so I still waited for the Memory card.

So, I arrived today, and i received my Memory card. Now, there is any possibility to copy the saves from my USB Stick (the N.M.M. option saves on the USB Stick) to the Memory Card? It needs to be from Wii, as I can't, obviously, be ridden from the computer. Any solution?

Thanks,
Ev1lbl0w

Ev1lbl0w

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But most of the guys say that option is buggy. Anyways, I think I'll need to do all the games again ;) Thanks anyway.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
maybe, with Gamecube memory manager (i cannot remenber the name) you can transfer the save but unfortunatelly NMM create a virtual memory, not a save file then you must take the save out of the virtual memory, dont ask me how but maybe the NMM files could be recognised by the gamecube memory manager of dolphin then extract the save and transfer it to the MC but im not sure about anything and i dont understand what buggy mean...? I speak spanish so sorry if i said something wrong

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the virtual memory card is in raw format then it will be recognised by dolphin and the saves can be extracted from it to gci format and then you can use gcmm on your wii to transfer them from ur sd to your GameCube memory card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5