1. Istvan

OP Istvan Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I have some Wii VC titles in wad format. I want to inject them to my WiiU menu as separate games. I've successfully used Wii USB Helper and TeconMoons injector for everything else. Any suggestions of best way to do this or how to convert to a useable format?

2. nitrostemp

nitrostemp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

3. Istvan

OP Istvan Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Yes I think that assumes you have installed the WAD already? My problem is these are "Wii" VC wads. I thought I read somewhere these are unsafe to install on vWii. I was hoping to convert them to a safe Wii U format first.

4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    There's no way to Wii VC/wiiware channel to WiiU WiiVC channel.

It's unsafe to install to Wii if you don't know what you do, and install randomly found files. And it's the same for every system, not only the wii or wiiu.
    if you are afraid about the safety, use emuNAND or neek instead of installing wad to the limited vWii NAND size.

5. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok so I just finished setting up my Wii with all the Virtual Console wads i can. Now I wanna do it on my Wii U. So I can’t use those same wads? If so, how?

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    If you bump old thread, why don't you look at the answers and solution already provided in them?
    If the solution is NOT what you are looking for, why bump random thread to ask unrelated questions?
    you already use the search as you find and bump old thread for 2 weeks now, but please don't stop on the first result.

Last edited by Cyan, Mar 24, 2020
  7. laz305

laz305 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok thanks for that, it was very helpful. Now I don’t have to ask anywhere else.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - injectable, Convert, format