Homebrew Question Convert Unity export to Switch executable

ipponoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I'm an Unity indie developer. My company and I decided to try making a game for the NS, so we applied as Nintendo Developers and we got accepted.
Still, our game is still in a prototyping stage, in which we are not yet sure if we're gonna really publish on the Switch or not.
Anyway, I've got the latest SDKs and Unity 2019. I was able to build without errors in Unity. Now I've go a bunch of files (some of which I could understand, some others not) that I don't know how to use. I know that if we bought the Dev Kit everything would be much simpler but as I said we are not yet sure if it's really the case.

Does anybody know if there's a guide somewhere that explains how to convert that .nspd mayhem into something easily installable with something like, let's say, Tinfoil or Goldleaf?

Let me know if someone managed to do it or if you have hints on how to do it. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
F

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone, I'm an Unity indie developer. My company and I decided to try making a game for the NS, so we applied as Nintendo Developers and we got accepted.
Still, our game is still in a prototyping stage, in which we are not yet sure if we're gonna really publish on the Switch or not.
Anyway, I've got the latest SDKs and Unity 2019. I was able to build without errors in Unity. Now I've go a bunch of files (some of which I could understand, some others not) that I don't know how to use. I know that if we bought the Dev Kit everything would be much simpler but as I said we are not yet sure if it's really the case.

Does anybody know if there's a guide somewhere that explains how to convert that .nspd mayhem into something easily installable with something like, let's say, Tinfoil or Goldleaf?

Let me know if someone managed to do it or if you have hints on how to do it. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
F
Maybe I can help you, by inbox.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.