Gaming Contra Rogue Corps

raminrafat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently, the new contra is released for ps4, switch and......
this version is not platform and is very like to the dead nation (which was released for psvita and ps4 about 4 yeare ago). it is a good game.

Attachments

• CONTRA-Rogue-Corps-Switch-NSP.jpg
    CONTRA-Rogue-Corps-Switch-NSP.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 163

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yes, I as well thought it's like dead nation. And that's the problem. Despite Nakazota directing the game it's nothing like contra. Pace, visuals, narrative... nothings here is contra, beside small nods here and there.

The game itself is half-decent tho, they tried to add variety to it. But I don't really want to play it. Dead nation was okay mostly, but I wanted something better then, and want something better now.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

raminrafat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I as well thought it's like dead nation. And that's the problem. Despite Nakazota directing the game it's nothing like contra. Pace, visuals, narrative... nothings here is contra, beside small nods here and there.

The game itself is half-decent tho, they tried to add variety to it. But I don't really want to play it. Dead nation was okay mostly, but I wanted something better then, and want something better now.
i am agree with you, dead nation was very good game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all