Configurable USB Loader 57b7 freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by LastHylian, Jul 14, 2010.

1. LastHylian
    OP

LastHylian Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2010
    United States
    Hey guys. Been strolling thru the forums here and I can't quite find what I am looking for. I have CFG 57b7 on my NTSC Wii and it works great! Here are my only two problems thus far. I am tryig to run Tatsunoko s Capcom Ultimate All-Stars (STKE08) NTSC TRIMMED to 1.4GB. I hae the standard wanniko 249 and the herme's 222 and 233 installed, yet when I go to boot the game, I get "Loading ..." and the console freezes. All of the posts I have found say that this game worked right out of the box. I am certain the ISO is perfectly fine as I have tried 3 different sources.

My second problem is a little more obscure, but annoying none the less. I hae Tales of Graces running perfectly (with translation patch ^^). The only problem is when I hit the "HOME" button, the game immediately locks up and has the nice annoying buuuuuzzzzzzzzzzz sound to go with it. Any ideas? Thnx.

2. bugaveli

bugaveli Banned

Banned
    Dec 7, 2008
    United States
    In a remote place
    try posting in the cfg loader thread the devs post there all the time. you might get answered quicker there

3. LastHylian
    OP

LastHylian Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2010
    United States
    Thnx. Didn't really know quite where to stick this one.

4. OncleJulien

OncleJulien tool of peers

Apr 6, 2009
    United States
    Los Angeles
    is simply quoting the above text enough to imply that's what he said, or do i need to actually say it?

tia