Hacking Conf USB Loader - Customizing

zeldaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! I'm having family over for the holidays and I need to disable certain features:

1. After games load, I want it to show only "A" start & "B" back - no install, config, global etc.
2. After existing game, I want it to go back to USB Loader games instead of Wii Menu..right now I have to press Home, then re-start Loader
3. Disable the delete menu or anything else that the rug rats might accidently click on - I want to keep my games SAFE

Please help me, otherwise, I'm gonna have to spend the day supervising the Wii users or hide it and that won't go over well with the family. lol Thanks

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
zeldaj said:
HELP! I'm having family over for the holidays and I need to disable certain features:

1. After games load, I want it to show only "A" start & "B" back - no install, config, global etc.
2. After existing game, I want it to go back to USB Loader games instead of Wii Menu..right now I have to press Home, then re-start Loader
3. Disable the delete menu or anything else that the rug rats might accidently click on - I want to keep my games SAFE

Please help me, otherwise, I'm gonna have to spend the day supervising the Wii users or hide it and that won't go over well with the family. lol Thanks
Get the configurator of cfg usb loader and set those action button to nothing.

Pip'

capple123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go Here CFG Options.
Then Look for the section "Child/idiot proofing"
You will find.
I want to only push A once to start games, avoiding the menu. (confirm_start)
I want to remove features and/or make the Loader child proof. (simple, confirm_start, disable_remove, disable_install, disable_options, disable format)
I want to make the Loader child proof.simple = 0, 1
I want to hide particular games from the kids or enable disabled features via password. (admin_unlock, unlock_password, hide_game)
I want to reorder some games by preference.

zeldaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both! I'll let u know how it turns out.

Another problem:

1.W hen the games On my friends Wii (v58b) load, there's a description of the game, the rating, the number of players allowed, etc and even music! I tried copying his card and using it in my wii (v6.1), but it didn't work. How can i configure my Wii to give the game details like his?? Thanks

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zeldaj said:
Thank you both! I'll let u know how it turns out.

Another problem:

1.W hen the games On my friends Wii (v58b) load, there's a description of the game, the rating, the number of players allowed, etc and even music! I tried copying his card and using it in my wii (v6.1), but it didn't work. How can i configure my Wii to give the game details like his?? Thanks

thats part of the WiiTDB stuff .. u could just press when in your Config oress 1 then 1 again and u will see the option to download the Wiitdb Titles and ZIp file . that hold the data your looking for ..

zeldaj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
capple123 said:
Go Here CFG Options.
Then Look for the section "Child/idiot proofing"
You will find.
I want to only push A once to start games, avoiding the menu. (confirm_start)
I want to remove features and/or make the Loader child proof. (simple, confirm_start, disable_remove, disable_install, disable_options, disable format)
I want to make the Loader child proof.simple = 0, 1
I want to hide particular games from the kids or enable disabled features via password. (admin_unlock, unlock_password, hide_game)
I want to reorder some games by preference.

I STILL DON'T GET IT!! URGH! I can't figure out the configeration settings for "exiting back to the config games menu" I hate that everytime I exit a game, that I have to press home to go back to the wii menu and select config loader! I want to go back to the conf loader instead of wii menu home! HELP!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)