Hacking COD MODERN WAREFARE 3 update ?

unrated999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game was working fine for the first 3 days then all of a sudden i need a update , i have 3 wii's and 2 of them downloaded the game patch perfect , but my newer wii using a usb set up will not download the update , it keeps telling me to go to the wii channel and buy it? my other 2 just downloaded it , one using a gamma channel and 2 using a usb cfg set-up, i coped all the icos from my one wii and thinking i missed something but no luck ? ANY HELP PLEASE ? ? ? ?

o ya i cant copy the file from my one wii to another don't know why

Ryoku83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game was working fine for the first 3 days then all of a sudden i need a update , i have 3 wii's and 2 of them downloaded the game patch perfect , but my newer wii using a usb set up will not download the update , it keeps telling me to go to the wii channel and buy it? my other 2 just downloaded it , one using a gamma channel and 2 using a usb cfg set-up, i coped all the icos from my one wii and thinking i missed something but no luck ? ANY HELP PLEASE ? ? ? ?

o ya i cant copy the file from my one wii to another don't know why
Do you have the newest shop channel installed on that wii? if not you may want to install it, I believe you can download it with modmii and install it with a wad manager.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually I'm using the CFG and I managed to get the update the other day.
I remember there was a message about the wii shop channel account or something, but I actually never had to exit the game in order to download the update, which was 40 blocks I believe.
I played a couple of matches online, and everything seem to be fine.

unrated999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which is the newest shop channel ? on my other wii's i didn't have to leave the game eather but on the newer wii it will not let me get it ? maybe the new shop channel ?

unrated999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL omg thanks , the shop channel was the issue , for some reason the channel was never on the wii , so i put it on and agreed to it and the download came right up , thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1