All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My friend is trying to play a game called Closure on a computer they got last year, but they've had a few problems.
  1. The game stays at a black screen, but isn't frozen because the pause menu can be accessed. This was corrected with a beta update.
  2. The game has severe ghosting problems in which no graphics disappear. For example, they move their character and the previous spot still shows their character being there as well as in the new spot.
  3. The game only runs at 1 FPS in-game, but menus are just fine.
They have no money due to massive Christmas shopping, so they can't buy any hardware to correct this. Is there anything they can do?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Any specs or something like that from your friends PC? Brand - model is fine too. :)
I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that they have an integrated Intel chipset and that they're on Windows 7.

I thought it would be just fine, considering they can play Snapshot and Waveform with no issues, but I guess not.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, the developers are working on a patch that makes the game compatible with integrated cards, and the beta update's already out for everyone to try.

I'm at their computer now and trying their games, but it appears that the only games that have this many problems are Closure and games on Facebook.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Intel HD Graphics 3000, and since I got my laptop last year too, it should be the same card. I got this game in the humble bundle, so I'll install it and report back.

EDIT: Game works fine with no issues.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Intel HD Graphics 3000, and since I got my laptop last year too, it should be the same card. I got this game in the humble bundle, so I'll install it and report back.

EDIT: Game works fine with no issues.
They're not running an Intel HD, because they can't even get Amnesia to run. Sadly, I was the one who even gave them enough Steam cash to buy it, so I wasted my money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1