clock sync and disc transfer

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my ps4 pro was on 7.55 but i updated to 9.0 today. The time is still Dec 31st 1979, I cannot set the clock. I assume if do the reinstall through USB full recovery it will then show the correct time at installation menu. Was wondering how do I copy all the installs of fake pkgs and DLC? Also is there a way to back up the saves on those fake pkgs?

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your account activated?
no, system was setup offline when I pulled the CMOS on 7.55. Reason i think reinstalling will work is because I had a different console, replaced the cmos, then installed 9.0. The time showed correctly

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if account activator works on 9.00, if not you may be able to use save mounter to get your saves. Ignore the sce_sys folders, they only contain account info which is unimportant.

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if account activator works on 9.00, if not you may be able to use save mounter to get your saves. Ignore the sce_sys folders, they only contain account info which is unimportant.
that sounds like ftp, do i make the connection and just drag and drop files to a backup drive? Then when on new hard drive, restore the back up the same way?

Demix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's both ftp and debug.bin. remember to unmount each save or they'll get stuck in limbo.
so double check, follow the save mounter for saves. For all the files, just copy and paste to another drive? What are the file names i need, like games, dlc, saves. Im sure i dont need every single folder

Last edited by Demix,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey