"Client" "Root" "RIP" "ROM".

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Roussimoff, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Roussimoff
    OP

Roussimoff Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2010
    United States
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello to all and BIG THANKS in advance...

Though I have received some aide here, I need MORE! I think I'm going to go with the device called 'CycloDS', but i need to know just WHAT to buy to put games on my DS. I'm expecting a 'DS Lite' in the mail if that helps. (Should have been here today...rrrr...and tomorrow is Sunday..damn....i'm impatient! [​IMG] )

I know that the Cyclo is not the ONLY piece(s) I need to buy, someone, PLEASE help me here, and although I'm 36 years old, please explain it to me as you would a child. I have the specs of the computer i just bought, if that helps. (I'll edit in a minute, the paperwork is in my wife's purse and she's at work for a bit more..)

(Still wondering WHY people still plunk down cash for DS/GB/any games when such devices are available, but anyhow...)

THANKS!! [​IMG]

A.R.

This post can be ERASED please as it is no longer valid. I'm not sure if there is a feature here that allows me to erase it MYSELF, but I'm sure you mods will know...thanks

2. macgeek417

macgeek417 妁眼のシャナ

Nov 10, 2009
    United States
    You'll also need a MicroSD card and a MicroSD card reader. IIRC, the Cyclo comes with the reader but I could be wrong.

3. wyndcrosser

wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 28, 2009
    United States
    NEVERmind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice