Homebrew Citra - Pokemon Sun/Moon/ORAS/XY Discussion/Troubleshooting

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yep. Remember that wwylele's PR is in development. He might make the QR Limit to more than 240p(Regular 3DS Screen).

I need to try crop the QR code photo again if the citra's camera cannot aim it,now i know how to resize the QR code photo for making citra easier to scan :D Just make sure the QR code is at the middle , and then ,the smaller QR code picture,the easier the citra camera can scan it without any trouble,i had try to scan games other than pokemons as well,it works as well ! I looking forward to wifi implementation ,maybe in this year as well...:tpi:

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I need to try crop the QR code photo again if the citra's camera cannot aim it,now i know how to resize the QR code photo for making citra easier to scan :D Just make sure the QR code is at the middle , and then ,the smaller QR code picture,the easier the citra camera can scan it without any trouble,i had try to scan games other than pokemons as well,it works as well ! I looking forward to wifi implementation ,maybe in this year as well...:tpi:
BTW. Mii Maker works too!

hk56740

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@Gill_5 , the max number of pokemons are 5 for you to move on without any error after beating the Final Man in Elite 4 , it is the bug in citra for SuMo , so,use pkhex to send 1 of your pkmons into pc if you have a party of 6,then you can skip the blackscreen ,but afterwards you will be sit and watching the anime for 30 minutes before you reach THE END,do not close the game before you reached THE END ,if not your game will not been save ! Your game will be automatically save after THE END,the long show of movie is the most boring part of these game ,indeed ...
actually is anyone working on this bug?I like playing with 6 pokemons...

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

ileikoranges

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i had to reinstall windows 10 and forgot to backup my pokemon sun save. FUUUUUUUUU. So i was at the part were you get to Po Town, does anyone have a save file that is saved in Po Town or a bit before Po Town? PLZ im in need here i lost all my progress cuz im a freaking idiot.

Edit: and on my 3ds i am way behind.

Another edit: @Miguel Gomez could i also use your 100% done save file?

Last edited by ileikoranges,

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Has anyone managed to add the update to the rom of the game? Cause I search every place and dont get nothing and learn nothing.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So i had to reinstall windows 10 and forgot to backup my pokemon sun save. FUUUUUUUUU. So i was at the part were you get to Po Town, does anyone have a save file that is saved in Po Town or a bit before Po Town? PLZ im in need here i lost all my progress cuz im a freaking idiot.

Edit: and on my 3ds i am way behind.

Another edit: @Miguel Gomez could i also use your 100% done save file?
I haven't dumped it yet. The recent one is the 99% save.
My 100% save has Shiny Popplio and Rowlet that I hatched with the use of the Shiny Swap Method(Popplio took me 15 Magikarp Eggs and Rowlet took me 321 Magikarp Eggs). But yeah, I'll send nudes pretty soon.

ileikoranges

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't dumped it yet. The recent one is the 99% save.
My 100% save has Shiny Popplio and Rowlet that I hatched with the use of the Shiny Swap Method(Popplio took me 15 Magikarp Eggs and Rowlet took me 321 Magikarp Eggs). But yeah, I'll send nudes pretty soon.
ight thanks in advanced for the nudes, ill just use the 99% right now.

alwayswillbe

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Which tool you guys used to dump pokemon sun cartridge out? I have a JPN 2DS firmware version 11.2.0-35J. I try to use braindump to dump it out. I have also dumped out the shared font via 3dsutils.
However, the output .cxi is not playable in the latest citra nightly build. Citra does not output any error message. It just stops continue to run after the line:
RegisterClient:40: (STUBBED) called. What could go wrong?

Attachments

• 2017-01-14 22_20_03-.png
    2017-01-14 22_20_03-.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 496

alwayswillbe

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Which tool you guys used to dump pokemon sun cartridge out? I have a JPN 2DS firmware version 11.2.0-35J. I try to use braindump to dump it out. I have also dumped out the shared font via 3dsutils.
However, the output .cxi is not playable in the latest citra nightly build. Citra does not output any error message. It just stops continue to run after the line:
RegisterClient:40: (STUBBED) called. What could go wrong?

Oh I make it works now as from what I read from other thread in this forum...I need to use Decrypt9 and then I dump it with Dump & Decrypt Cart (trim) option.
https://3ds.guide/decrypt9-(homebrew-launcher)
https://github.com/ihaveamac/3DS-rom-tools/wiki/Dump-game-cards-with-Decrypt9

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When will be the release date of pokebank for SuMo?And is it possible we use citra for pokebank SuMo?I need to use National Dex on citra,i want to catch favourite mons by scanning previous gen monster 's QR Code :rolleyes:

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
When will be the release date of pokebank for SuMo?And is it possible we use citra for pokebank SuMo?I need to use National Dex on citra,i want to catch favourite mons by scanning previous gen monster 's QR Code :rolleyes:
How can you do that if Citra doesn't have online support?
PokeBank is an online app.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Bank

But I assume that if you got a Pokemon from PKHEX that comes from another region, it might work. But I'm not sure. Possibly Sun and Moon have an online detector just to check if the Pokemon is hax or not.
Remember the weird glitch that only hackers who installed the game and use Festival Plaza before the release? That's the work of the detector.

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The first completed version of hackrom was released ,namely S&M 802, all gen 1-7 pokemons can be caught in 1 game,it comes along with easy mode and hard mode,of course something like that you guy need to find yourself for safety purpose(won't banned by coordinator for sharing a hackrom):P

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
PokeBank is now updated! For those who have a 3DS console, you will receive Mewnium Z, Z Crystal for Mew.

For Citra, it's impossible to make Pokebank work without internet connection.

I'll be sending my nudes(save file) soon.

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dumped a bunch of 3DS games, Pokemon Sun runs just fine, but Alpha Sapphire doesn't! What do I do? It gives me magenta colored errors in citra-qt.exe.

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Decrypt9 to dump my games and I used Dump and Decrypt (trim) since full doesn't work with Citra. Where's shared_font.bin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC