Hacking cIOSCORP v3.6 Release!

Helwem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
da_letter_a said:
The fix is NOT 'proper'. All it does is read BCA data from offset 0x100 in the iso, which means you still need to patch the game, just the BCA patch, not the main.dol patch. And yes, v3.7 will have rev16's DIP in IOS53. Only IOS53. That way you can add the BCA data to NSMBW and it will work, without having to patch the main.dol and fakesign the disc (but of course main.dol patched versions will work too).

I think the patch BCA of cios rev16 is good. serves to new games is universal and a small patch for all users.

Sorry for my English

seb77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
drh said:
seb77 said:
da_letter_a said:
seb77 said:
Do you plan to add IOS58 support in your next version of cIOSCorp ?
Yes! IOS58 has already been 'corped'. v3.7 is nearing completion. We are mainly working on the documentation now (README, compatibility list) and a "cIOSCORP v3.7 Testing Kit", so that people can properly test games and submit all the results needed.

Cool thanx for the info !

Excellent, I am also keen to know if it will solve the "Your Shape" issues.

cIOS58 from the cIOSCORP 3.7 (dunno when they will release it... so don't ask) is working on a NTSC WII with a NTSC Your Shape ISO. Disc channel loading is compatible too.

Tested by me and I don't know if it will work on PAL consoles but probably yes.

And the PS2 Eyetoy USB Cam isn't compatible at all with your shape... From what i've heard, the xbox360 live cam is detected by the game.

Until someone release an universal usb cam driver for the wii, we will have to wait. Then, it should be integrated in a future cIOS58 to extend cam compatibility.

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed 3.6 after running the uninstaller first, i then installed the dvdx thingy but my wii still doesn't play burned dvd video, - it played them when cioscorp was uninstalled, can you you get that fixed please.

Moorclos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
muda:
if you install hermes cios 202 (merged 60) you can install dvdx in expert mode, chose 202 to run, and it would be ok
________________________________________________________________________________

Is it possible to use cIOS Corp V3.6 on Wii 3.2E ?
So at witch conditions?
(don't install cIOS 70, or do it for protection when update to 4.2 by installing sys menu 4.2 with wadmanager 1.5)

if we don't want to install hack on 4.2 for playing import, 4.1 is better ?
or we can do this with 4.2 without hack?

sniperz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Moorclos said:
muda:
if you install hermes cios 202 (merged 60) you can install dvdx in expert mode, chose 202 to run, and it would be ok
________________________________________________________________________________

Is it possible to use cIOS Corp V3.6 on Wii 3.2E ?
So at witch conditions?
(don't install cIOS 70, or do it for protection when update to 4.2 by installing sys menu 4.2 with wadmanager 1.5)

if we don't want to install hack on 4.2 for playing import, 4.1 is better ?
or we can do this with 4.2 without hack?

Have the same question is it can be installed on 3.2U? i have searched for this and get so many results that have no relationship with my problem,also have read over the readme of the cioscorpv3.6.

Moorclos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think yes for 3.2

because 3.2 use ios 30 for disc channel
with cioscorp 3.6 the cios30 (is a cios60)
1:
60 is use for disc channel on 4.0 and 4.1 so they do the same job and it's a coding ios not a stub one, so for me it's good, but without real confirmation, you must have bootmii on boot2 and a save of your nand)
2:
(the 70 is the ios use for disc channel on 4.2, with cioscorp3.6 it use the cios 60; this ios is not needing if you install cioscorp on your 3.2, but you can install it without fear
3:
(4.2 use 70(cios60) not the original one for 4.2 sys, so for 3.2 30(cios60) it's the same

3: i download with the original link (post an email, the email is in the spoiler of the begining of this post), so i have the cioscorp v3.6 installer with all cios
4: i download with nus downloader all the new ios in the last version non stubbed one
for this:
- a:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS_History
ios12v269; ios13v273;ios14v520;ios22v1037;ios31v3349;ios34v3348;ios57v5561;ios61v5405
- b:
i download in wad, the sys menu 4.2E (482); and the shopchannel (v18)
5: (you must use ciosuninstaller before, but i don't do this because all of my cios and ios in V2 will be overwriting, so it's the same job)
6: i use wadmanager 1.5 and then i install the ios (in a)
7: i use cioscorp v3.6 installer for install all of the cios
8: i use wadmanager 1.5 to install the sysmenu 4.2E, after this the shopchannel v18
9: i use pimpmy wii 1.32 for install new version of my channel (i don't dl yet with nus)
10: cios 199 for neogamma (17 on 199) , cios 48rev15 for usb loader, hermes 222 (37), hermes 223(37+38), 202(merged 60), dvdx advanced on ios 202
11: starpatch for 4.2E

4.2E ok i prefer like this not online installation, faster, so/and safer, you know what you download, and what you install

4.2E; Dvdx is on V2 so there's not desinstall in each new start of wii, hbc is on 0.6 no problem, with cioscorp i think too you can play with import (like korean...)
cioscorp was writting for every wii

so no reason to stay in 3.2E
- advantage of new sys menu (since 4.0), Sd on menu
- everything is update (and soon with the 3.7 much more)

rezzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 Wiis (old 3.3U with bootmi as boot2, and a new 3.4U with bootmi as IOS) both with cIOSCORP 3.6 and work like a charm, thanks.

But i have a question, What is the most _easy_ way to upgrade to a safe 4.2 firmware, with cIOSCORP 3.6 working?

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
hey da_letter_a... cIOS rev 17 is out... you should take a look... DL also btw
wink.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=203...amp;pid=2536992

Linkweskerleon77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rezzo said:
I have 2 Wiis (old 3.3U with bootmi as boot2, and a new 3.4U with bootmi as IOS) both with cIOSCORP 3.6 and work like a charm, thanks.

But i have a question, What is the most _easy_ way to upgrade to a safe 4.2 firmware, with cIOSCORP 3.6 working?
You know I've wondered that too for a while, but I just sticked to 3.2

djwiitrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have cioscorp 3.4 installed, is there an uninstaller? do I have to install 3.5 first and overwrite everything then uninstall it to installed 3.6 or installing 3.6 over 3.4 okay ?

simonarturo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
email cioscorp and it will auto send you the installer for 3.6 and the uninstaller for every 3.xx version
uninstall it first and then install 3.6

I don't think you have to go from 3.4 to 3.5 and then to 3.6, i don't see any problem with going straight for 3.6

Mr_Boo_Berry

Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_letter_a, I'm wondering, for the IOSes you use are you using the latest versions of them before using the DIP with them? I haven't used cIOSCORP and I was kinda wondering that.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
beast666 said:
cios38 rev 17 released
Yep. It's DIP is the best so far, meaning you'll know what will happen...

QUOTE(King Of Chaos @ Jan 18 2010, 07:41 AM) da_letter_a, I'm wondering, for the IOSes you use are you using the latest versions of them before using the DIP with them? I haven't used cIOSCORP and I was kinda wondering that.
Well, it's not using old IOS, but it's not using the newest IOS either. It's based on the IOS that come with system menu 4.0/4.1. They seem to be working the best, and are compatible with every Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1