Hacking CIOSCORP Installer

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed CiosCorp first, then installed the IOS60 WAD.
It worked ok for me.
smile.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I installed in number order and skipped the cIOS which is used by the system menu (IOS 60 in 4.0, IOS 30 in 3.2) I installed cIOS of system menu last.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
my question is, why does people still want it, USB loader is on the way, I would recommend waiting for it

...because some of us actually like having a physical collection of games. I understand te benefits of a USB loader but for me having every game purely in data form cheapens the experience for me.

sadcrag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomazzzi said:
I don t understand why games like Sonic Unleashed ask us to update when we already are on the latest firmware ???????

Your on the latest firmware but cioscorp dosent use updated ones it keeps older ones that can be hacked or bugged.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
I'm fixing this now...I'll have the new, better installer done soon (with on wii patching of the NEWEST IOS's)

icefireicefire, I could hug you so dearly right not but you're probably states away
biggrin.gif
Thanks sooo much for your work! I do have one question, Disc channel loading will be completely back but how will the region free issue be solved. Granted I could just use the Gamma Channel but still... just wondering.

seangibbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Region-Free patching could probably be applied like the update-blocking patch would be with the new installer. They both use similar methods of patching. Also, a copy-flag removal patch for save files would be nice too.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't seem to find out, but is there a list of which versions of each CIOSCORP wads are the best to use.
i.e. V1 and V2 wads.

I know V2 adds dual layer support but I also read that it has incompatibilities with certain games?

donowprod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had any experience with softcorp 1.0?
I am wondering if this app will work with 3.2u or if it is for 4.0 only?
Seems that if it doesnt install IOS60 things would be fine, Also it would be easier to install.
SoftCorp 1.0 - A LEGAL version of CIOSCORP - Downloads IOS from NUS and DIP patches on the fly and then installs to your wii.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol