Hacking Cioscorp Gc Backup Loader Dont Work

djghostaxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi im on a PAL Wii 3.2 softmodded with cioscorp 3.6 and gc backup loader 0.2 i burned a few games with a sony -r disk and it works with pokemon colloseum super smash bros melee and tony hawks underground 2 i all have these games originally but they all work now when i put in 007 nightfire it says error disk not recognized then i burn a verbatim -r with spongebob the movie it also says that so what am i doing wrong now i am scared to burn pokemon xd and waste another disk

EDIT--------
i forgot to mention spongebob the movie was burnt with my new acer aspire 5542g while the other ones where burnt one a acer travelmate 2410 could that have anything to do with it???

djghostaxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
007 NIGHTFIRE
EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh and through the disk channel most of them work except 007 nightfire and spongebob the movie
through gc backup loader it goes chik chik chik since it was 4.2 now i downgraded it to 3.2 it still doess that even after i re-virginized my wii re installed it t still does that

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are they the same region as your Wii's system menu?
make sure to use same-region games.

If they are still not showing in Disc Channel, it's most likely bad burn or bad dump. Redump it, and try again.

If they work in Disc Channel, but not in GC Backup Loader, try all the different settings. if they still don't work, they may not be compatible.

djghostaxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
da_letter_a said:
Are they the same region as your Wii's system menu?
make sure to use same-region games.

If they are still not showing in Disc Channel, it's most likely bad burn or bad dump. Redump it, and try again.

If they work in Disc Channel, but not in GC Backup Loader, try all the different settings. if they still don't work, they may not be compatible.

GC BACKUP LOADER DOES NOT WORK ON EVERYTHING it just goes chik chik chik chuuuuuuk chik chik chik chik chuuuuk but on the disk channel it only displays the games i burned before on sony disks and the other ones dont work

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well there you go thats the baine of your chik chik chik chuuuuuuk chik chik chik chik chuuuuk move onto cios249rev17 no more chik chik chik chuuuuuuk chik chik chik chik chuuuuk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool