Hacking cIOSCORP 4.0 & Region Free

Prince Valmont

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back when cIOSCORP hit 3.2, I remember during an installation of a prerequisite program if we would like to install "Starfall like hacks".
With that combo'd with the cIOSCORP install, we were able to play out of region discs (I.E.: PAL on an NTSC).

Now, on 4.0U, I've followed every step on the Ultimate Tutorial guide, gotten cIOSCORP to work, but it only loads NTSC-U & NTSC-J games; no PAL.

My question is if there is a workaround for this.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
Prince Valmont said:
Back when cIOSCORP hit 3.2, I remember during an installation of a prerequisite program if we would like to install "Starfall like hacks".
With that combo'd with the cIOSCORP install, we were able to play out of region discs (I.E.: PAL on an NTSC).

Now, on 4.0U, I've followed every step on the Ultimate Tutorial guide, gotten cIOSCORP to work, but it only loads NTSC-U & NTSC-J games; no PAL.

My question is if there is a workaround for this.

I would like to know the answer to this too.

seangibbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's what you should do:
Note: Make sure you installed 4.0 from Waninkoko's installer, or else you will loose the ability to install WADs.

1. Install the normal cIOS-cORP (made for 3.2).
2. Install cIOS60BF.wad (Google It!)
3. Install StarPatch (Google It!) and select update blocking and region free options, along with any other's you'd like. Update Blocking is important, without it you'd likely be prompted for an update with every wii game.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have all the same as the poster and as far as i know atm we are out of luck for that right now wait a couple of days and youll be cool

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The region free patches don't seem to work so Preloader should work just fine for you. the preloder hack for it should be somewhere around here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-