CIOS installer help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shock44, Feb 20, 2009.

Feb 20, 2009

CIOS installer help by shock44 at 10:03 PM (1,002 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. shock44
    OP

Newcomer shock44 Member

United States
    Hi, I need some help. I had the IOS249 installed and my friend told me I needed some new stuff to get the newer games like Bleach versus Crusade burned to work on my Wii. He told me I need to uninstall DVDx and then use the CIOS installer. I tried that and whenever I ran the CIOS installer it always stopped at 4/15 and said hashBad at the bottom. So I decided to screw it and just play my normal pirated games. Then just today I wanted to try getting CIOS installer, I saw someone having a hashbad problem too and it said to use the CIOS 249 rev 7 wad. I couldn't find a working link of it, so I tried the cios fix wad and cios 247 wad hoping those might help. After I installed those I tried running CIOS installer again and it still gave me the same error. My friend suggested I upgrade to 3.3U and so I did. That didn't help really, now im decided to reinstall DVDx so I could play no more heroes, but even though it says it installed fine, the backup launcher gamma doesnt work anymore. It cant read my burned games. So I tried reinstalling DVDx again and then downgrading to 3.2U again, then tried CIOS installer. CIOS installer still gives me the same hashBad error and I still cant get backup launcher Gamma to work.

Help would be much apperciated! Thank you!

2. shock44
    OP

Newcomer shock44 Member

United States
    YES!! Never mind, I found the cios249-ios36-rev07.wad and it fixed the problem!!