CIOS installer help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shock44, Feb 20, 2009.

1. shock44
    OP

shock44 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    Hi, I need some help. I had the IOS249 installed and my friend told me I needed some new stuff to get the newer games like Bleach versus Crusade burned to work on my Wii. He told me I need to uninstall DVDx and then use the CIOS installer. I tried that and whenever I ran the CIOS installer it always stopped at 4/15 and said hashBad at the bottom. So I decided to screw it and just play my normal pirated games. Then just today I wanted to try getting CIOS installer, I saw someone having a hashbad problem too and it said to use the CIOS 249 rev 7 wad. I couldn't find a working link of it, so I tried the cios fix wad and cios 247 wad hoping those might help. After I installed those I tried running CIOS installer again and it still gave me the same error. My friend suggested I upgrade to 3.3U and so I did. That didn't help really, now im decided to reinstall DVDx so I could play no more heroes, but even though it says it installed fine, the backup launcher gamma doesnt work anymore. It cant read my burned games. So I tried reinstalling DVDx again and then downgrading to 3.2U again, then tried CIOS installer. CIOS installer still gives me the same hashBad error and I still cant get backup launcher Gamma to work.

Help would be much apperciated! Thank you!

2. shock44
    OP

shock44 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    YES!! Never mind, I found the cios249-ios36-rev07.wad and it fixed the problem!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice