OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you
smile.gif

Custom maps from the last version are full compatible. And of course my intention is that there never will be any compatibility issues.

@Sir_Voe: Your maps aren't included yet. I will provide new campaigns for future download, which contain various user creation maps. Thus, as a campaign, highscores will be saved. So I'm waiting to see your levels uploaded to the database
smile.gif

D

Deleted_11405

i had a electro tetris song playing and it has a little same of a zelda song- and while listening to the youtube video about this game viewing- the funny was the jumping sounds that play in this game makes it like Mario and Luigi came to the all in one party too
laugh.gif

jubei867

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Sir_Voe: I just realized that your level "Fling Yourself" isn't completable anymore since the new version (I changed the height you reach on a catapult). I will just delete the map from the database, so you can reupload it. Sorry, I didn't think about that... all other levels still working fine.

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jubei867 said:
@Sir_Voe: I just realized that your level "Fling Yourself" isn't completable anymore since the new version (I changed the height you reach on a catapult). I will just delete the map from the database, so you can reupload it. Sorry, I didn't think about that... all other levels still working fine.

No biggie. It was an easy fix and I took the opportunity to tweak the level and make it a little more interesting.
One thing I've noticed: while I can upload levels and scores from my DSi with no problem, when it comes to downloading/playing levels from the database I've "failed" all but one try out of about 20. It works fine from my original model DS, though.

jubei867

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sir_Voe said:
One thing I've noticed: while I can upload levels and scores from my DSi with no problem, when it comes to downloading/playing levels from the database I've "failed" all but one try out of about 20. It works fine from my original model DS, though.

I just tried it on a DSiXL (Version 1.4.1E) and I noticed one problem: it lists one level too much (labelled "0"), which of course cannot be played. But that's all (and should be a quick fix). Downloading/playing maps from the database worked fine for me.

Could you give me more information about in what way it failed for you? Anyway thanks for reporting this problem
smile.gif

Sir_Voe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm able to retrieve the list of levels, and when I click on a level I get the usual "Please Wait" message which is then replaced by "Failed". It then goes back to the initial state, as though no level was selected. I was on 1.4.2 U, by the way.

jubei867

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There should be a file called "wifi_temp.ccds" located in "Chronoclon/custom/", could you send me this file?

It would be good, if you redo the failing procedure before you send me the file, so you can tell which level you had selected.

jubei867

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sadly I wasn't able to locate the problem with the wifi-menu. Bad thing that I cannot reproduce this problem, since on my console & flashcard it works fine.

If anyone else has problems downloading & playing maps from the wifi-menu, I would be very pleased if you could tell me on which console (DS or DSi) and flashcard the problem occured.

Thanks to Sir_Voe for giving me information on that problem
smile.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
level downloading worked fine with CycloDS evolution 2.2 and R4i Gold Wood 1.32
tested on Phat DS and 3DS.
(on Phat it's soooo dark I can't see a thing after I enjoyed 3DS brightness)

It's nice to submit scores, but ... Sir Voe is always better than me by few seconds
hate2.gif

Edit:
in the first stage, there is two time Sir Voe.
I think it would be better to remove dupe names in the highscore page, just keep the better score for each user.

It will prevent full score table flooded with the same name. (but, ok, it's not like it will be flooded anytime soon, we are the only two players in the highscore page >.>)

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
After playing some Duyumania, it made me wanna break out Chronclon again, heh.

Im wondering, has anybody gotten past level 27? Been stuck alll day looong on this one.
I can get the pause circuit and 1 robot over but then...?! I need 2 robots =)
I've moved my time machine onto the platform once, but could not get it "drop"onto the button.
Is this the right idea or ....???

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated.

THANKS =)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I past all of them except the final one :(

You can see my scores here.
http://chronoclon.hostingsociety.com/highscore.php

Too bad I have almost ALL the wall of fame by myself.
Nobody else are sending their scores.
Please submit them if you can, so we can challenge ;)
(But Sir_Voe was always better than me)

About the 27, I can take a look if I remember how I did it.

edit: yeah, I did that one few times...
Too bad there's no auto-record because ... I don't remember very well

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't remember well, but there were a need to use the moving plateform (make the gate fall from the plateform using the spikes, and/or use it to move quicker without stopping time).
I'll have to play the game a little to get used to the mechanics again.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Congrats!
If you ever pass the level30, let me know the method, I tried different thing but always end stuck.

A little advertising: If you didn't play it yet, you should try Fireworld (another homebrew from the HB Bounty2011).

jubei867

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here's a little hint:
with the first robot on the upper floor, act like you'd collect the travel-circuit (of cource actually you're not collecting the circuit - FOR NOW...)

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.