Chinese Rabbit Killer!

MF Tlaxcala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From November 22th, 2010
Recently, the video of a girl senselessly killing a baby rabbit appeared on the Internet. The cruelty provoked Netizens’ great anger towards the rabbit killer girl. Many of you thought this was just an isolated incident, the girl was probably mentally ill. However no, the truth is behind her cruel acts there is an interest group by the name of “Crush Fetish”. Including those other girls appeared in the video are all members of this group of abusing and killing various small animals. The goal of making these sick videos is to make profit; they make the videos into DVD discs and sell them to foreign countries. Prior to this, there were already videos of a mid-aged women abusing and killing cats, rabbits and dogs on the Internet, she was just one of them.

After the rabbit killing video was released to the public, one netizen talked to me in details about these videos of killing small animals and about the insider profiteering group. He said that he had monitored the group secretly for 6 month in order to expose them. Due to the group being very secretive and exclusive, he had no progress for while. After a long period of time, he finally obtained some chat records between the group members, images and also many videos of them abusing and killing various small animals.

In a related chat record, an Internet user named “Sound of Heaven” (????) expressed his view about the woman killing small animals in March. He said, “People who like Crush Fetish are not promoting and encouraging violence and murdering people, but it is an extension to SM, a state, crushed to death by a woman, a spirit of sacrificing oneself for her…” He also questioned people who attempt to make law against animal cruelty are all vegetarians.

(In response:) We are not vegetarians, however animals, being food of humans, should also have the proper way of life and death. That is, an instant death, death with dignity. Not to be tortured and abused, dying slowly in pain. Meat eaters are not in contradiction with protecting animals from cruelty, they do not use the painful death of the animals to satisfy their sensory pleasures. However this group abusing and killing small animals, rakes in staggering profits from the painful deaths of these animals.

As for now, China does not have laws that punish the crime of animal cruelty. But for such acts, the vast majority of people will condemn and ridicule, because it deviates from the most basic human morality.

The following are some chat records of the group “Crush Fetish” and more pictures that were not seen in the video on the Internet.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

Warning: This is real! Don't click on the source link if you are high sensitive in general and for animal mistreatment and other issues relates to this!!! (Like me...)

Completely sick, intolerable and absolutely not human!
lecture.gif
hate2.gif

This is again on such low level and... why does this happening..
mellow.gif

When i read and saw this i was completely confused and overwhelmed of what for things humans can do.. with such cute rabbits.
cry.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm generally a non-violent person, but things like this absolutely make my blood boil. If I were face to face with a member of this "group", I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from inflicting some serious bodily harm upon them. Animal abuse is something I just cannot tolerate. Recording the abuse is horrific enough, but to go around making a profit from it... I hope they suffer enormous pain in life, and burn for all eternity in death.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
I'm generally a non-violent person, but things like this absolutely make my blood boil. If I were face to face with a member of this "group", I don't think I'd be able to stop myself from inflicting some serious bodily harm upon them. Animal abuse is something I just cannot tolerate. Recording the abuse is horrific enough, but to go around making a profit from it... I hope they suffer enormous pain in life, and burn for all eternity in death.
Couldn't have put it any better myself. Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with today's society?!

KireiJuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First a video about some girl in a red hoodie throwing puppies in the sea and now this..

I hate to admit it but humanity is screwed.

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand what's so entertaining at watching innocent rabbits getting murdered.
Who the fuck would buy this shit, and how the hell could they make money of it?

RE4zombie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is just so bad I can't even think of words to describe it. China needs to reform their fucking laws now. Besides this shit, they also allow innocent cats and dogs to be murdered en masse by companies using their fur to make clothing. But this sadomasochistic stuff is just plain twisted.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE4zombie said:
This is just so bad I can't even think of words to describe it. China needs to reform their fucking laws now. Besides this shit, they also allow innocent cats and dogs to be murdered en masse by companies using their fur to make clothing. But this sadomasochistic stuff is just plain twisted.
I agree, but please remember, it isn't just the Chinese, it's all around the damned world.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
KireiJuice said:
First a video about some girl in a red hoodie throwing puppies in the sea and now this..
I've not heard about that.

I hadn't heard about this until today either. That's pretty messed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night