Gaming Cheats For R4 Users

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you just going to search around different sites and take the codes from there?
dry.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowcheater said:
LOL no i make my own cheat files so no i will not be taking them from gba temp
thanks
there is nothing to that, it's basic stuff, plus there are updated db's already.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowcheater said:
Look dude i know thta but its for ppl who want a cheats for one game and if u dnt need cheats then y u even looking at this post?
lol, I'm going to say something alot nicer to you than what I'm thinking of now, If people want cheats for 1 game, then that is incredibly easy to do, plus if they get a DB that's got every game/almost every game released, then it will most likely have the game and cheat they are after, if not, they can simply add it themselves, there are guides here on the 'temp anyway now the second part of your post annoys me, WHY can't I look at it????? If I want to see what this thread is about, why not then???
Believe me, what I just said was veeeerrrrrryyyy nice compared to what I wanted to say.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
lol, I'm going to say something alot nicer to you than what I'm thinking of now, If people want cheats for 1 game, then that is incredibly easy to do, plus if they get a DB that's got every game/almost every game released, then it will most likely have the game and cheat they are after, if not, they can simply add it themselves, there are guides here on the 'temp anyway now the second part of your post annoys me, WHY can't I look at it????? If I want to see what this thread is about, why not then???
Believe me, what I just said was veeeerrrrrryyyy nice compared to what I wanted to say.

Making cheats isn't easy. Copying and pasting cheats is easy.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
gifi4 said:

Making cheats isn't easy. Copying and pasting cheats is easy.
He is copying and pasting cheats, isn't he?? That's what I got from his post.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
He is copying and pasting cheats, isn't he?? That's what I got from his post.

QUOTELOL no i make my own cheat files so no i will not be taking them from gba temp
thanks

hey ppl i just fought to let u all now that i am now accepting requests for cheats such as pokemon hg or ss

He's saying he makes his own cheats and people can request them.
I'm not sure if he can or can't until he sees and replies to the requests I posted.

pokecomet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dude heatgold cheats work only one problem u didnt put in the encounter cheat or did u just forget lol well anyways thanks and pm me if u gnna do the encounter code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay