ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? For me was the Max 3000 :D
Huh, weird. Well..close enough. I did use some points before I did the edit, maybe the used points made it add up to 3000? Maybe you can only earn 3000 total in story mode. Might be the amount you need to unlock everything.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Huh, weird. Well..close enough. I did use some points before I did the edit, maybe the used points made it add up to 3000? Maybe you can only earn 3000 total in story mode. Might be the amount you need to unlock everything.

Yes give me 15-30 minutes. And i Post a Save whit nice stuff. whitout do anything in the Game. :D

Reactions: Pindarots

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes give me 15-30 minutes. And i Post a Save whit nice stuff. whitout do anything in the Game. :D
Awesome. What else are you working on? I used your original save that had the Gold, SP, Hammers and stuff like that. Is there more to add? I haven't gotten far, so I'm not sure what other currencies are there haha.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awesome. What else are you working on? I used your original save that had the Gold, SP, Hammers and stuff like that. Is there more to add? I haven't gotten far, so I'm not sure what other currencies are there haha.

Yes there is more. :D

But i only work for a little Bit.

The best is that the new Save has No Fights in Smash or other Zhinks. No Mile Stones Activated. All Characters and so. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)