ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! Has anyone managed to get Snack World cheats working? I was trying in different ways to get them working ,I activate them and nothing changes; from the Edizon overlay menu and Edizon homebrew itself. Dunno if I must activate them before loading, or during a quest or something of that nature. Any help is very appreciated!
Which cheats? I use a bunch constantly and they all work. Are you sure you used the right ones? Theres a US and an EU version with different cheats.

Lionheartwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Equip the friend bow -> search unknown -> unequip -> search different + less then -> equip -> search different + greater than and rinse and repeat until you find value. Then just modify it and bam you now have 100% recruit.

Luckily I dont suck as much with pointers, but I didnt have your kinda luck 3 days ago when I did that exact thing.

Fortunately, you can save me a ton of time by just telling me the value you did find for the default and friend bow that worked, and I can go the rest of the way.

Killa_kelvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This
Luckily I dont suck as much with pointers, but I didnt have your kinda luck 3 days ago when I did that exact thing.

Fortunately, you can save me a ton of time by just telling me the value you did find for the default and friend bow that worked, and I can go the rest of the way.
This guy !!

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd request, but does anyone by chance have BoTW cheats for "Infinite Master Cycle Zero gas/energy" for Update version 1.5.0?
I searched here via Build ID but I guess no ones shared the cheat.

The Legend of Zelda BoTW
Title ID: 01007EF00011E000
Build ID: 16a91992bba71201
Update version 1.5.0

And no, I havent updated to 1.6.0 because of npc glitches.

Last edited by Tere Valentin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol