ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey @dsrules ive tried the new cheat and i have 99 in earth blocks , can you give me an example of wich value i have to change in :
[Item 1 x99 Spanish]
02100000 2903CA62 00000063 , for have other items with 99 , where do i have to change : address + 4 = next item
so i can replicate this cheat for more items .
Also if you add this cheats dont include in the .txt this line : address + 4 = next item or it will give you an error when you try to access the cheats .
use hex calculator, 2903CA62 +4 is 2903CA66
2903CA66+4 is 2903CA6A

tyler3388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone!

i have two request :

Guacamelee 2:

Infinite Health

Ittle Dew 2+:

Infinite Health

(ID2+ : press L+B for 8 seconds in the title screen to choose your language).

Thanks a lot!

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone!

i have two request :

Guacamelee 2:

Infinite Health

Ittle Dew 2+:

Infinite Health

(ID2+ : press L+B for 8 seconds in the title screen to choose your language).

Thanks a lot!

Can Make the Life Code. And the Code for the Yellow Orbs Too for Guacamelee 2

@E: Hp and Yellow Orbs are Float Adresses need Time to create a code

@E2: Should be Base Adresses (Dynamic)

Last edited by Stoned,
Reactions: tyler3388

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What’s the best way to analyze pointers with SX? Does it really work with the Switch’s address randomization? I’d like to make codes for games like Hollow Knight.

Iliak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cheatslips.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I was bored to browse / search the entire thread to find a cheat code for my game :(

So, in the idea of centralizing all available cheat codes, I created a small website.
But as I'm a new comer, I can't post the url and since the site has just been put online, google does not know it yet ... :/
Just join the 3 words 'switch', 'cheats', 'db' and append 'com' at the end. You are greatly encouraged to come and share the codes you have

It's more of a rough draft of what is possible than a complete website, but if you have suggestions, I'm interested;)

Iliak

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I was bored to browse / search the entire thread to find a cheat code for my game :(

So, in the idea of centralizing all available cheat codes, I created a small website.
But as I'm a new comer, I can't post the url and since the site has just been put online, google does not know it yet ... :/
Just join the 3 words 'switch', 'cheats', 'db' and append 'com' at the end. You are greatly encouraged to come and share the codes you have

It's more of a rough draft of what is possible than a complete website, but if you have suggestions, I'm interested;)

Iliak
Problem is, there's already 3 sites to try to do the same thing. And they're all linked in the first post.

Iliak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cheatslips.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi Jonna,

You are totally right, but none of them allow to quickly search for a cheat for a specific game and are not really user friendly (github ones especially). That is why I made this site to sum up in one place every cheats.

Among futur plans, you'll be able to be notified when a new cheat is released and upload new cheats/games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: