ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

kalitbartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread has been created to share the cheat codes that you have found as well as Ask for the ones you want.
Please when you Add or Request , put as many information as you can .
Example : Megaman 11 , infinite hp , code AABBDD

Good Luck , and Enjoy

Cheating has just begun :-)

A list of working Cheats has been added in this github Links :

Here is a Compilation with 95 titles and its right format , provided by Comput3rus3r :

And here you can found maxcheats code database updated to 01/17/2019 in a zip folder :

• the one on page 160 is 108 KB and has 102 titles
  • the mega one has 95 titles and is 38.5 mb which is 356times bigger then the one on page 160 and the download is going at aroud 2kb-100kb and i can download at 40mb it seems like the file is click bait crap just to waste time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i downloaded it and it says mega 100% on the tab but the on the mega transfers it says 99% speed 471kb eta blank but before it got to 99% it said eta 1 sec link is total trash

• the one on page 160 is 108 KB and has 102 titles
  • the mega one has 95 titles and is 38.5 mb which is 356times bigger then the one on page 160 and the download is going at aroud 2kb-100kb and i can download at 40mb it seems like the file is click bait crap just to waste time

i downloaded it and it says mega 100% on the tab but the on the mega transfers it says 99% speed 471kb eta blank but before it got to 99% it said eta 1 sec link is total trash

got it using megasync and one of the titles is 0100d870045b6000 which is Nintendo Entertainment System - Nintendo Switch Online and has 38.3mb of stuff in it

Reactions: matias3ds

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there be cheats for zombie night terror yet??? If so can you post them or send me a link.I tried github and there's nothing yet for it.

Last edited by iLL wiLL,

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got the code for ZOMBIE TERROR NIGHT UNLIMITED DNA using the sxos cheat search.it's a heap+ code this is the actual address [HEAP+0x8814715c] now how do I extract the address from this to put it in cheat form???I want to enable this cheat instead of having to search for it everytime but I'm kinda new with this and want to make this a code.the title id is:01004f900b838000 and the build id:19503805cddf6447.thanks

Reactions: matias3ds

YodaXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys is there any way to convert absolute cheat codes which i can find in sx os cheat searcher in relative (stable) cheats?

iLL wiLL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I wanna know how to do that to.please someone has to know.

How do you convert codes you find in the sxos searcher into cheat codes??????????

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Guys I don't remember but I know that this question has been asked and there are 1 or 2 programs, if you are in a hurry read the previous post , I know that there are a lot of pages . But the answer is out there

Reactions: YodaXY

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by dsrules,

DaBlackDeath

.::[ lone wolf ]::.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks but this is only useful for relative codes or can handle this tool absolute codes which change at every restart of the game?
This silly tool, or whatever it is, can handle both. But you have to find them. SXOS Cheat Engine will give you often dynamic codes/addresses. For the pointer codes - the codes which will work even after restart or reboot - you have to use Noexs Remote Debugger. With noexs you have to search the code like in sxos cheat engine and then search the pointer to this address. But atm it's a pita. Maybe someday, noexs will get an update where pointer searcher will be updated and maybe USB Support for speed up the search/dump process.

Long story short - you have to find the addresses and the pointers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up