Cheat Code Editor - Can't open my usrcheat.dat file

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Gryphon93, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Gryphon93
    OP

Member Gryphon93 GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I have a problem with Cheat Code Editor. I can't open my usrcheat.dat file. I think it's because it's too big for the program. I use the cheat file from GBAtemp, and when I try to open it, an error message pops up: "The program has stopped working" (I translated the error message with Google Translate, I don't know if it's correct at all. I mean, if it's like the english error message.). I would be really happy if someone could help me get it to work again, OR give me any tip about any other program that works. (I'm using R4).

2. Paralel

Newcomer Paralel Advanced Member

United States
    It has nothing to do with the cheat file from GBATemp. I opened it, added new codes to it, and re-saved it without any trouble.

3. Gryphon93
    OP

Member Gryphon93 GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    No, I don't think it has anything to do with the cheat file either, but I think it's the program. Maybe it doesn't work well because I'm using Vista? Does it exist any other program that I can use to edit my cheat file?

[EDIT] I've found another program that works great, namely R4 Cheat Code Editor YASU. Thanks anyway!