Hacking CFW to emummc

thejakal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I can't help, but I do have a question since I'm in a similar setup with a clean NAND version lower than my current CFW (ChoiDuJourNX flashed and autoRCM) and my jig works 50% of the time:
Could you have avoided the problems if you restored from the NAND backup prior to disabling AutoRCM?

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
reformatted sd to fat32, splitnsp.py rawnand, copy to /backup/8digitser/restore/ with boot0/1 and will try restoring again in hekate, with Autorcm enabled fuse count shouldnt matter..will update if it works but not convinced

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its on 3.0.3 nand restore previously with exfat worked but only after I restored my system partition.

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, it's 4am been at it since 10am yesterday...tired. so I booted the cfw sysnand and just updated fw shows 8.1.0 (ams 0.9.2). latest atmos/hekate. What should I do next, create another partition for emuMMC? need to sleep now. thanks for help.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you want to do, if you want to preserve that sysnand being clean and haven't burned your fuse then you can create an emunand if you want to.

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if it is actually clean though now, because I burnt fuses and restored with an old nand on 4 fuses I effectively soft bricked it so it will probably only boot with autorcm enabled rendering the nand dirty?

Steps for creating an emuMMC nand? Partition a 32gb at the end then use hekate?

For anyone else facing the same issue restoring the nand was not enough I had to restore the gppt partitions especially system partition that was corrupt.(SAFE didnt matter)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh and I also updated to the latest fw via the switch online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo