Hacking CFW to emummc

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies if this has been asked before, hacked my switch about 8-10 months ago (haven't touched it in a while).
My switch was on 6.x cfw previously updated with choi. my backup was 3.x. I tried to restore my NAND and disabled AutoRCM, my jig didn't work and it accidentally booted and is now showing 8 burnt fuses :( I'm assuming I now can't restore to my clean nand that had 4 fuses? man I'm annoyed for being so dumb. I really wanted to goto emuMMC. with CFW and OFW on separate partitions.

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update: Tried to restore my clean nand, now wont boot cfw/ofw brom hekate. hacdisk tool I was previously able to mount system now biskeys fail = switch is bricked :( great. anyone got any ideas? Thanks

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
before i restored old 3.x nand, I accidently burned 8 fuses. orig was like 4. will try as suggested ta

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes I did boot0 and boot1 then eMMC RAW GPP, just trying to restore again with eMMC RAW GPP (apparently Hekate states this combines boot0 and 1) latest Hekate

Last edited by youngc29,

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guy's im really stuck, tried everything. even used hacdisktool but my entropy is failing on SYSTEM and PRODINFO. Im at a complete loss been at this for like 8 hours plus, should never have listened to the guy on discord new it prob wasnt safe to try to restore nand with a fuse mismatch :(

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the firmware and fuse count for the NAND backup you made, and what was your current firmware and fuse count before restoring.

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NAND backup was from 3.x, 4 fuses. last year I used Choi to update to 6.0.1 without burning any and ran CFW happily.
Decided I wanted to restore clean NAND, turned off Auto RCM, jig failed and I was left with 8 fuses.
Guy on discord said you'll be fine just restore....after restore can't boot anything from hekate not even atmo.
Tried going into Hacdisk, some biskeys pass entropy but not biskey1.
At a complete loss now on what to try next. It's my own fault so not blaming anyone but sucks.

Last edited by youngc29,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The system refuse to boot due to too many burnt fuses, what you can do is try to rebuild your NAND with Choidujour (PC Version) to firmware 6.2 or 5.1, 5.1 seems to work for some people that attempted to restore to lower firmware.

youngc29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All files verified! Prepared firmware update is in folder C:\Users\hpelite\Downloads\ChoiDujour110\NX-5.1.0_exfat

trying to remember how to flash now

Had to remove encrypted key file line due to error to get the above to work

Last edited by youngc29,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D