Homebrew CFW Pre-Setup Question

Feuer_Psycho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey. After reading the guide several times i got some questions.

1st is it safe/possible to copy all the necessary file to the sd for all the steps?
2nd can i get back to userland by installing stock 11.2 at any point in the future?

Last Question: After everything is done correctly i can use all official services like eshop,pokebank and NintendoZone for local promotions,right?

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1st is it safe/possible to copy all the necessary file to the sd for all the steps?
2nd can i get back to userland by installing stock 11.2 at any point in the future?

Last Question: After everything is done correctly i can use all official services like eshop,pokebank and NintendoZone for local promotions,right?
1. Yes.
2. Theoretically yes, but trust me, you won't want or need to.
3. Yes!

Icirrus

Trophies
XP
Country

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1: copy the files as they are needed. If you don't know what you are doing, then don't get ahead of yourself
2: userland is something different. You can however revert back to stock by flashing your pre-A9LH NAND to your 3DS
3: All Nintendo services will work just fine and you don't run any risks of being banned

Feuer_Psycho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for your answers.No idea how ppl can brick there system with the guide :unsure:.Got a bit nervous between 2.1 an sysnand restore.

What to do next.... with the world open to me only time will tell.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most bricks seem to be from users not using the 3dsguide and using files from other sources. Anyhow, when it's all said and done, many might browse freeshop or check out 3dbrew.org.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself