Gaming celebi pokemon Ruby/Sapphire (Emerald?)

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i know that there used to be a event for getting celebi but once u go to the event, what is it that u actually do next?
also there is apparently some sort of celebi glitch in the early releases of ruby and sapphire to catch it in route 123 just randomly and is apparently rarer than a shiny pokemon. i've had mine for 273 weeks (that is just over five years according to some calculator on the net). hope that's early enough!

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
awsome8 said:
i know that there used to be a event for getting celebi but once u go to the event, what is it that u actually do next?
also there is apparently some sort of celebi glitch in the early releases of ruby and sapphire to catch it in route 123 just randomly and is apparently rarer than a shiny pokemon. i've had mine for 273 weeks (that is just over five years according to some calculator on the net). hope that's early enough!
1. What do you mean?
2. That was a rumour and no real evidence exists.
3. It's pretty sad how you used a calculator to convert weeks into years.

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Eon-Rider said:
awsome8 said:
1. What do you mean?

1. i mean that when u go to the nintendo event and get the mystery gift thing, it tells u to do something and then u can catch the pokemon
2. i know but i still want to try
3. it's not that sad, it's just easier

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
awsome8 said:
Eon-Rider said:
awsome8 said:
1. What do you mean?

1. i mean that when u go to the nintendo event and get the mystery gift thing, it tells u to do something and then u can catch the pokemon

1. This isn't a Celebi event.
2. Give up.
3. Lazy?
tongue.gif

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wabsta said:
awsome8 said:
Eon-Rider said:
awsome8 said:
1. What do you mean?

1. This isn't a Celebi event.
2. Give up.
3. Lazy?
tongue.gif

no celebi event? then y did nintendo bother putting in the sprites?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can get one from Nintendo, of course via there events.

There actually is a glitch that allows you to get Celebi (Google "Celebi egg glitch"), although it can be a little risky. It's not nearly as easy as RBY's Mew glitch, though. It involves a lot of trial, error, and glitch Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse