CBHC install on USB issues

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Kaydoe, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Kaydoe
    OP

Kaydoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    So I tried the brazilian method as people suggested and it was working perfectly, had almost 1TB full of games but when I tried out the wii u menu sort app in HBL it would say that it sorted but when I'd back out to return to wii u menu it would just be a black screen.
    I thought it might be some CBHC issue so I went into HBL and installed CBHC again (not remembering that I actually had to disconnect USB harddrives before installing)

Now my issue is no matter how many times I try and remove CBHC it stays, i keep booting into Mocha and the games work perfectly BUT everytime I close a game I am sent back to CBHC menu where it lets me decide where to boot / autoboot.

How can I get out of this mess I created for my damn self?

P.S I can boot up the wii u with the harddrive plugged in without issues
    it's just I can't seem to uninstall CBHC to from.. well everything to make a new fresh
    install on SYSnand.

When I press boot into system menu on CBHC menu it keeps loading forever with the Wii U menu logo showing.

P.P.S I just noticed that I have Mario Kart DS (The game I purchased from eshop) on my USB harddrive (a downloaded one with fake ticket). Anyway I think that someone went wrong when I tried installing CBHC again because I think CBHC installed over the Mario Kart DS on my harddrive. Every time I try and delete it (off the USB harddrive and not SD card)
    it just says "The data could not be deleted." but I can delete all the other games I've tried so far except that one.

I feel like I screwed up royally and would do anything to not have to DL and install close to 1TB of games.

P.P.S Aaaaand I fixed it! Took me about 2 hours to figure out but all I had to do was uninstall CBHC on the USB, REDnand and SYSnand. Then I proceeded to launch into REDnand from Mocha CFW, went into WUP installed gx 2, downloaded Mario Kart DS for EU and US and THEN it let me delete both the EU and US Mario kart from the harddrive.

After that it was a quick normal re-install of CBHC and it is working perfectly now! even the "wii u menu" app that used to freeze works now! Thanks to the people that messaged and tried to help and hopefully this can help out others that screwed up as I did!

Last edited by Kaydoe, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Kaydoe
    OP

Kaydoe Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    -Solved-