Cartridge update

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by henry121, Nov 25, 2016.

1. henry121
    OP

henry121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    I was at 2.1.0 on my O3DS, trying to install arm9loaderhax. It didn't work, so I wanted to upgrade from that fw to a higher one and restart the process. I updated the firmware through Pokemon Omega Ruby, and now I can't select anything on the screen, where I can see the input but no icons can be actually selected ie I click on settings, the input is detected, but the actual app doesn't work. I attempted to go through recovery mode to update the system, but it doesn't fully go through.

I did contact nintendo, they said to send it in. Anyway I can avoid this, and some savior on the internet can help me?

Thanks!

2. Sketchy1

Sketchy1 gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    So correct me if I'm wrong, but your saying you can tap an app, the little blue flash around it will appear, but it will just stay frozen there correct?

3. henry121
    OP

henry121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    yes, i can see a green box on the app, i tap a or press open on the screen but nothing actually opens when i do that

4. Sketchy1

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    Ok I had this problem on my emunand rather then my sysnand and to fix it what I did was use browserhax to boot safesysupdater. Your browser and all the apps along the top of your home menu should be the only ones able to boot. If you update to 9.2 you should be able to try again

5. henry121
    OP

henry121 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    For me, the top menu in my 3DS menu screen causes my system to freeze and crash, I can't access the browser.. hmm.... thanks for replying atleast

Last edited by henry121, Nov 25, 2016
  6. Sketchy1

Aug 9, 2016
    United States
    I believe the main briwserhax site is down so I'll try lookbfor mirrors

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Dang, if only we could fake. Nintendo's URLs so we could download them via recovery...