Homebrew Capture Nintendo Links

rockla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I have used Wii U Helper and it fetches the title metadata and downloads the game but speeds on most of these are bit off up and down so wanted to know whether are there any tools which would just print the links which can be downloaded as a batch files in IDM which is faster.

TLDR; need to generate links instead of downloading in the tool.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The format of contents (the numbered files, as opposed to cetk/ticket/tmd) is simple: ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/{titleid}/{content number}

Now, how would you know which content numbers you'd need to download?
You'd need to download and parse the TMD. But we already have (somewhat) simple tools like FunkiiU that do this and a lot more...

So try this quick and dirty mod I just made: http://pastebin.com/WRKAF2FB

"FunKiiU.py -onlinekeys -title 0005000010101800"
Untitled.png

rockla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The format of contents (the numbered files, as opposed to cetk/ticket/tmd) is simple: ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/{titleid}/{content number}

Now, how would you know which content numbers you'd need to download?
You'd need to download and parse the TMD. But we already have (somewhat) simple tools like FunkiiU that do this and a lot more...

So try this quick and dirty mod I just made: http://pastebin.com/WRKAF2FB

"FunKiiU.py -onlinekeys -title 0005000010101800"
View attachment 81680
Thanks for this looking for :wub: , now if someone could make a bat out of it without needing python :wink:

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use CDecrypt but not sure where to find ckey.bin
You're looking for the Wii U Common Key, which we can't give you, but is still easy to find with an internet search. Find it (it starts with D7), run a hex editor like HxD, and copy/paste the 32 characters into a new file. Save that file as ckey.bin, which will end up being 16 bytes.

rockla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You're looking for the Wii U Common Key, which we can't give you, but is still easy to find with an internet search. Find it (it starts with D7), run a hex editor like HxD, and copy/paste the 32 characters into a new file. Save that file as ckey.bin, which will end up being 16 bytes.
Silly of me i was running with wrong params, which is easiest decrypter which can just take a path and decrypt it.

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which is easiest decrypter which can just take a path and decrypt it
I don't know what would be easier than cdecrypter. It's two commands:
Code:
pushd c:\pathtomydownload
c:\pathtocdecrypt\cdecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik

If that's too much, make a file called decryptme.cmd on your desktop, and put these commands into it (change the c:\pathtocdecrypt\cdecrypt.exe to your path first, but leave the %~1)
Code:
pushd %~1
cmd /k c:\pathtocdecrypt\cdecrypt.exe title.tmd title.tik
As long as you've made it a .cmd and not .cmd.txt, you can drag a folder onto it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo