Hacking Question Can't Trigger "Flog"

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Heya!
So I'm trying to get flog to open on my switch and for some reason it just won't open.
I'm doing it on version 2.1.0 and changed my DNS to the public server that sets the date to 11/7, but when I do the "directly to you" the switch does nothing.
I tried over a hundred times but I can't manage to open it.
Sooooooooo an I missing something? Yes I watched the youtube tutorial of it (like 10 times so see if I'm missing something lol).

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not really sure it can be much help, but did you also set the date manually or it just set it with the server?
Are you on the main menu while doing this with no game opened in the background?

I never tried it personally but its worth giving a shot :)

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Make sure the joycons are pointing down at the ground when you start. While bringing your hands up to your chest swivel the joycons so they're facing upwards, and then push your hands out.

It WILL NOT trigger if you don't start with the joycons facing down and end with them pointing upwards. The YouTube video has this wrong and he triggers it by fluke.

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I'm not really sure it can be much help, but did you also set the date manually or it just set it with the server?
Are you on the main menu while doing this with no game opened in the background?

I never tried it personally but its worth giving a shot :)
I'm on the main menu, it's a second switch I have that I'm saving for homebrew (future-proofing myself haha), so I don't have any games on it.
And about the date adjustment, if you've connected your switch to the internet, it will sync with the server and even when you set the date manually it'll remember the REAL date from the synchronization (unless you're on 1.0.0 and your only option is to adjust manually, but my switch came on 2.1.0).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Make sure the joycons are pointing down at the ground when you start. While bringing your hands up to your chest swivel the joycons so they're facing upwards, and then push your hands out.

It WILL NOT trigger if you don't start with the joycons facing down and end with them pointing upwards. The YouTube video has this wrong and he triggers it by fluke.
I didn't understand, should I do the "directly to you" when the joycons are upside down, and turn them over while I bring my hands up to my chest?

Last edited by XxShalevElimelechxX,

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't understand, should I do the "directly to you" when the joycons are upside down, and turn them over while I bring my hands up to my chest?

I think he means to do it like in this video but when you point, the joy-cons should point forward, so the triggers on top should point in front of you instead of what this guy does.

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I think he means to do it like in this video but when you point, the joy-cons should point forward, so the triggers on top should point in front of you instead of what this guy does.

Hmmmmmmm, I just can't make it work, and this this the video I told you about in the OP. :unsure:

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm on the main menu, it's a second switch I have that I'm saving for homebrew (future-proofing myself haha), so I don't have any games on it.
And about the date adjustment, if you've connected your switch to the internet, it will sync with the server and even when you set the date manually it'll remember the REAL date from the synchronization (unless you're on 1.0.0 and your only option is to adjust manually, but my switch came on 2.1.0).

Yes. Point down at the ground (triggers pointing directly downwards), bring your hands up to your chest while swiveling the joycons up (triggers pointing directly upwards), then push away. I tried for like half an hour with no luck before I figured this out, now I can do it every time without fail.

Not like that at all. Start with the triggers pointing at the ground, end with the triggers pointing at the ceiling.

Last edited by cherryduck,
Reactions: XxShalevElimelechxX

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Yes. Point down at the ground (triggers pointing directly downwards), bring your hands up to your chest while swiveling the joycons up (triggers pointing directly upwards), then push away. I tried for like half an hour with no luck before I figured this out, now I can do it every time without fail.

Not like that at all. Start with the triggers pointing at the ground, end with the triggers pointing at the ceiling.
I made it!!!! Thank you so much (both of you)!! :D

Reactions: cherryduck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either