Hacking Can't Stream 3ds to Laptop

YuseiGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installed both cias onto New 3ds Xl. Booted up HorizonM Loader, and it closed out immediately. The light on the right side of the ds turned light blue, then I opened snickerstream, switched NTR with HorizonM and clicked connect and now I'm just getting this:
upload_2019-1-27_13-8-4.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Praise you, it's working! However, the quality sucks (I can deal with that) and the bottom screen won't show. Is there any way to show the bottom screen or no?

Installed both cias onto New 3ds Xl. Booted up HorizonM Loader, and it closed out immediately. The light on the right side of the ds turned light blue, then I opened snickerstream, switched NTR with HorizonM and clicked connect and now I'm just getting this:

Praise you, it's working! However, the quality sucks (I can deal with that) and the bottom screen won't show. Is there any way to show the bottom screen or no?
Update: It stopped working. I can't use Ntr selector with it on, no bottom screen. I think I've just decided to give up.

Update: It stopped working. I can't use Ntr selector with it on, no bottom screen. I think I've just decided to give up.

If Anyone knows a way to get the NTR version of Snickerstream working with both screens, omg you don't even know how grateful I'd be.

Anyone know how to "Patch NTR"? There's no firewall blocking it, since I can use HorizonM and it works, so the only problem is something called "NTR Patching".
upload_2019-1-27_13-31-4.png

It's 8001 in advanced, does anyone know what to do?

Calzone420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of Bootntr were you using? I had a very similar problem, and when I changed the version of started working. Can't link stuff yet but... if you look up [release] Bootntr selector and download the last do a on the most recent update. should work, I think

YuseiGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What kind of Bootntr were you using? I had a very similar problem, and when I changed the version of started working. Can't link stuff yet but... if you look up [release] Bootntr selector and download the last do a on the most recent update. should work, I think
Tried both the newest one and one from a name I don't remember right now. Not sure if that's the issue.

Both Nanquitas and another

Calzone420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sorry I was wrong. Copy this into your browser, there is a pack in the description. Pretty sure it should work, but you never no, I was wrong last time.
How to WIRELESSLY use your New 3DS as a FREE Capture Card! (CFW, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, New 2DS XL) Mizumi.

YuseiGo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sorry I was wrong. Copy this into your browser, there is a pack in the description. Pretty sure it should work, but you never no, I was wrong last time.
How to WIRELESSLY use your New 3DS as a FREE Capture Card! (CFW, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, New 2DS XL) Mizumi.
Heyo, thanks for the reply! The NTR CFW he linked in the zip file is outdated and cannot run anymore. I also can't open Kit-Kat, as when I open it, it opens this message:
upload_2019-2-1_21-11-35.png

I'm also primarily looking for Snickerstream help as I find them way more professional. Pretty soon I will be posting a video showing everything that I do. Hopefully, someone will be able to call me out on something I'm doing wrong.

Ok, I made a video showing everything I did when setting up Snickerstream. I made a post before, but it didn't get much help so I thought I'd put together this vid:

Is there a way to bump this thread? Well, it's worth a try.
Bump! bump Bump
Is it bumped yet?

Aaaaaaaaanyone? I'm offering art as a reward on Facebook? Please?

Plllllllllllllleeeaase?

(this thread is lonely)

Ok I sent a PM to the creator of Snickerstream! Hopefully we can get this to work. But if anyone has an idea of what might be going wrong, please speak up! I got a notification that 1000 people had seen this post! So please, please, please speak up if you have any clue! You'd be helping a whole lot!

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just to make sure, which IP did you introduce? Also, get both the n3ds and the laptop as close as possible to your internet router. Have it next to both if possible

Calzone420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, thanks for the reply! The NTR CFW he linked in the zip file is outdated and cannot run anymore. I also can't open Kit-Kat, as when I open it, it opens this message:
View attachment 156824
I'm also primarily looking for Snickerstream help as I find them way more professional. Pretty soon I will be posting a video showing everything that I do. Hopefully, someone will be able to call me out on something I'm doing wrong.

Ok, I made a video showing everything I did when setting up Snickerstream. I made a post before, but it didn't get much help so I thought I'd put together this vid:

Is there a way to bump this thread? Well, it's worth a try.
Bump! bump Bump
Is it bumped yet?

Aaaaaaaaanyone? I'm offering art as a reward on Facebook? Please?

Plllllllllllllleeeaase?

(this thread is lonely)

Ok I sent a PM to the creator of Snickerstream! Hopefully we can get this to work. But if anyone has an idea of what might be going wrong, please speak up! I got a notification that 1000 people had seen this post! So please, please, please speak up if you have any clue! You'd be helping a whole lot!

DUDE!!!! i think i found the actual real bootntr that i use. but HZmod and snickerstream are actually better for streaming.https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases anyway, heres my snickersteam specs: HzMod, interpolation:high quality cubic, screen layout:fullscreen(top) image quality:40,cap cpu cycles:0, preset: best framerate. i didnt touch the advanced settings. hopefully that helps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol