• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 868
  • Replies 3
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Apparently 39 is not old enough. Maybe when I'm 50?

But does anyone know how to change the settings. I never setup any family account, and the instructions are confusing to me.

Edit: maybe I'm not very mature. Topic should be "Can't purchase mature game off MS store, not old enough" not "Can't purchase game mature game off MS, not old enough" lol. Wont let me edit it.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
D

Deleted User

OP
LOL, 38 yo isn't old enough for a mature game... XD

I wonder if someone younger would be able to buy it? Should a buffer overflow be enabled?

I swear, piracy is so much easier these days than actually buying the game, which is ridiculous.

Untitled.png

I mean before this one I bought Forza 7 and it makes me have a Microsoft account on my computer which i hate and I have to sign in with a pin. The pirated version doesn't make you do any of that and don't care about how mature you are.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
Ignore this thread it's stupid and so is the OP. I often don't pay much attention when putting in birthdates if I think it makes no difference and I put 2004, changed it to the correct birthdate and the game went through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...