Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the following
-Nintendo DS Lite flashed with FlashMe V7
-M3 Game Adapter Lite Micro SD Version
-SanDisk 1GB MicoSD
-Game Manager v27 (and loader installed)

I tried to write Nintendogs to the sd card using the game manager and I selected safe mode. I tried to play it, it loaded, then I got two white screens and nothing else. I've tried other options and I just get a "Write to PSRAM failed!" and then it hangs and I need to reboot.

Does anyone else have the same setup as I do and have the same issues? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

niltz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went the the site you suggested and tried the settings and it still doesn't work.

I have tried many other games as well and can't get them to work.

Here are my general findings
- if I use the direct copy, safe mode, or normal it will give the the "loading game" progress bar, get to 100% then freeze.
- if I use either 1xDMA or 4xDMA I get a "Write PSRAM failed!" error.

I have even tried a copy of "Brain Age" that my friend has successfully played on his G6, but I can't get it to work on my M3 Lite.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bad contact, you need to tighten the board to make sure you make good contact. People have experienced what you experienced and tightened down the case or change cases to solve the problem. Or it might just be defective.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It is really cool how they managed to do this. Hopefully we get a fully hacked XBox One by next... +1